| five.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

"one..

two..

three!"

wyatt and i scrambled to our feet and sprinted towards the doors that led to the flight of stairs. "hey, where do you think you two are going?", a police officer yelled at us.

after sprinting up the long flight of stairs, we reached the main floor. "follow me.", wyatt said. he turned left which led to the main entrance. 'there it is.', i thought to myself.

my heart was beating faster and faster by the second as we approached the two doors that let us leave this hell hole. wyatt and i opened the two doors and we were finally outside.

i haven't been outside since i came here, no wonder everyone is so pale. wyatt and i kept sprinting down the dirt road, which led to a very tall gate. it was very windy outside so it was hard for us to keep steady.

we reached the gate- we opened it and left. i felt a wave a relief rush over me. i turned around to see a few officers far behind us. the mental hospital was hidden behind the woods, which was an advantage for us.

we turned into the wooded area and hid until the coast was clear. "holy fuck.", i said out of breath. wyatt chuckled in response. the trees were being blown by the windy currents and it was quite relaxing. we waitied a few more hours and then we started sprinting again.

we were about 6 blocks away from the hospital and we were now on a highway. wyatt and i were able to walk now because we were out of sight. "where do we go now?", i asked him. "we have houses on every street in town so we're almost there.", he responded.

we continued walking until we reached one of his "many" houses. to be completely honest, that place was huge. 'i wonder how rich their whole mafia is.', i thought to myself. wyatt walked onto the front porch and looked under the pillow that sat perfectly on the rocking chair.

he pulled out a key and walked to the front door and unlocked it. he pushed open the door and we both walked inside. "damn.", i said while looking at the chandelier that hung from the tall ceiling.

"where's everyone at?", i asked wyatt. "well the reason why we have so many houses is because we need to move every week so we don't get caught by the police. so to answer your question, they're probably at a different house.", he explained.

"oh, when are they going to come back?", i asked. "hopefully tomorrow afternoon.", he responded. "okay, can you show me around then?", i asked. he nodded in response. he showed me my bedroom and his bedroom, but that was mainly it for the so called "tour".

wyatt and i sat down on the couch and we began talking. of course, i was scared that they were going to catch us, but wyatt was surprisingly calm. "wait i've got a surprise for you.", he said as he got off of the couch. he walked over to the pantry and pulled out a bunch of bottles of beer.

i smiled widely, "hell yeah!", i said as i took one out of his hand. he chuckled and started to drink some. soon, one beer turned into 7 and things started to get a little crazy. "y/n you wanna know something?", wyatt said. "what?", i said with a half drunken beer bottle in my hand.

"ya know, there's something about you that just turns me on. i don't know what it is.. maybe your bravery.. the list could go on.", he said. "i turn you on, huh?", i said as i drug my finger along his sharp jawline.

"mhm", he responded. i threw my legs over his waist so that i was straddling him. "well you turn me on too.", i said as i started kissing his jawline. i started grinding on his crotch and he let out a soft groan.

since i was already straddling him, he carried me up the stairs until we reached his bedroom. he laid me down and he was on the top this time. wyatt attached his lips to mine and he automatically put his tongue inside of my mouth. he put his hand under my shirt and placed his hand on my breast.

he left wet kisses down my neck line. he found my sweet spot and i let out a moan. "holy shit", wyatt said out of breath. i smirked to myself knowing the affect i had on him.

suddenly we heard footsteps coming into the room, but we didn't stop... we didn't want to. "can you guys shut the fuck up, i could hear you two all the way down the street.", i heard a voice say.

he was a tall lanky man with long black hair. wyatt hopped off of me and sat at the bottom of the bed. "owen, what the fuck dude.", he said. "shut the door next time buddy.", owen said as he winked and walked away. 'damn', i thought to myself.

"welcome to the delinquents, switchblade.", wyatt said.

____

22 votes & 35 comments
for next chapter to come out!!

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla