s i x

CHAPTER SIX: PANIC AT THE PARTY

I quickly run into my house and up to my room. I don't need to hear anything from Drew at this point. I check my phone and see Tessa has texted me.

Hey Winnie! I've just decided I'll pick you up later. Text me your address! xx

I quickly text her where I live and rummage through my closet, trying to find something that'll look good for this party. Definitely a pair of heels cause God knows I need height added. I collapse on my bed and scream into my pillow.

"Yo, Wisconsin what's with all the angry pacing up here? Dad says you're creating a draft." Drew says, poking his face into my room. I look at him, completely annoyed expression, which he seems to gather. "I got invited to go to a party tonight and I have nothing to wear." I say sitting up. It's not like he'll understand the struggle.

"Go in mom's closet, I bet she'll have something you could wear." Drew says shrugging and he leaves. He's right though. I facepalm realizing I should've thought of that.

I dash down the hallway and look through my mother's closet. I make sure to keep it neat and groan when I can't find anything. I run back to Drew's room and go into his closet. I pull out one of his band t-shirts and go into my room before he can catch me.

I pull out my scissors and cut out a deep v-neck in the front. I quickly change my underwear and put on a black bralette. I manage to slip on fish nets and throw the, now, dress over my head. I pull on my black, knee high, heeled boots and go through my jewelry.

I put on a thick choker that's jeweled and a long necklace. I apply light makeup, like, so much less than girls at my school. Everything for me comes from the nude palette. I simply put hair up into a sleek ponytail. I look into my floor length mirror and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

(NOT ACTUALLY WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS IS JUST SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE OUTFIT IS)

I hear a knock on my door and I open it. "Woah, that's a different look for you." my father says with his eyes wide. Then I completely remember my cleavage is on full display. "I'm going to a party.." I say.

"Yes, Drew told me. I didn't realize you'd be dressing like..that." my father says pointing at my outfit. I chew on my lip, hoping he doesn't make me change into some ugly dress. "Just be careful, alright?" I nod my head and he walks away.

"Have any of you guys seen my—" Drew starts but he's interrupted my the door bell. Thank God, he's probably looking for this shirt. "I'm off! Bye!" I yell, running down the steps. I open the door and Tessa stands there, looking gorgeous. "Damn babe, I might just have to keep you for myself." Tessa says eying my outfit.

I giggle and she drags me out of my house. She links our arms and pulls me close to her side. "Who was that cute red head in there?" she whispers. I giggle again, "That was my brother." She unlocks her BMW and gawks at me. "That, was your brother?" she asks like I just told her that Hillary Clinton became the president.