Date .

Emily .

I wake up to Harry tugging a messy curl that hangs over my face. "Em, We have to get to school." I roll on my side sleepily to realize I've been using Harry's lap as a pillow. Oh God.

My head was on his lap all night? I sometimes fall asleep on his shoulder, never on his lap. I didn't even think I would be able to sleep last night after the kiss. Oh the kiss.

No Emily.

Get up, you're going on a date with Liam tonight. You do not want to kiss Harry right now.

I quickly sit up as if I wasn't just wishing Harry's mouth would find mine, and I poke at Harry's dimple to try and act as if I normally would when you wake up with your head on your best friends lap who you just kissed last night. Harry smiles and his dimples light up my world like nothing else. His hair is a mess of long, and short chocolate curls that I desperately want to tug all of them. What has gotten into me?

"Morning Harry. Did you sleep okay? You could have woken me up or just shoved me off." I say, not that I would want him to move me from his lap. "That's alright. I slept great." He mumbles, but he doesn't actually look like he slept at all. The bags under his eyes are puffy, and he has yawned about ten times since he woke me.

"Alrighty then. Well I'll go get dressed and we can go." He nods, not looking at me as I get up, tugging my shorts down as I walk to the hallway.

.

Harry and I are at lunch now. We didn't talk much on the way to school. I figured he was just really tired. I wasn't talking because I can't stop thinking about his lips on mine. I think if I tried saying anything to him that my thoughts would slip out, and that would be really embarrassing considering he clearly wasn't into the kiss. He has barley made eye contact with me all day.

Harry nudges my knee with his and my heart flutters until I realize he is just warning me Liam is on his way over to our table. I look up at him not sure what to say. "Hey Emily. Harry mate how are you." Harry replies with a simple "Good." I reply with a "Hey." and go back to tracing my fork in my plate.

Liam clears his throat. "Emily, I'm thinking we can go to see a movie for our date tonight?" I almost forgot about the date. I don't even really want to go. But then again it's not like Harry is any bit interested in me.

"Oh that sounds great. You pick the movie." Liam smirks and turns to walk away. "I'll see you at seven Emily. Bye Harry." Harry rolls his eyes as Liam walks off. "You know he is going to choose some movie with fighting or some macho man movie right?" I'm sensing a little bit of anger of Harry, I'm not sure why. I just didn't want to pick a movie because I'm sure I won't be able to focus on anything anyway.

I shrug my shoulders, unsure what to say to Harry.

.

The day passed rather quickly after the semi awkward lunch with Harry. Harry walked me home after school and asked me to call him after my date with Liam to let him know what time to pick me up for work at the bakery Saturday. I told him I could walk by myself Saturday but he insisted, It's going to weird not waking up next to Harry tomorrow like always.

I'm now sitting on my bed trying to pick an outfit for my date with Liam. It's a little after six and I've reapplied my kiwi flavored lip gloss three times. What does a girl wear on a date to the movies? It's between my pink glitter tights and sweater dress, or my booties and emerald green turtle neck dress that is a tad shorter than I usually wear. I grab the glitter tights and pull them over my legs, deciding on the sweater dress.

.

It's six fifty-five when I hear a knock on my door. I grab my purse and coat and open the door. Liam is dressed in black jeans, a white tee shirt and a leather jacket, He looks nice. Harry dresses better I think to myself.

"Emily, You look stunning." I smile. He really is nice. "Thank you. Your not so bad yourself." I lock the door behind me, and follow Liam to his car. He opens the door for me and I thank him.

We don't talk much in the car, and I see him hesitating to grab my hand for the whole car ride. I don't really know if I want to hold his hand.

.

We arrive at the movie theater or cinema as everyone in England seems to call it. I've lived here for awhile now, but I still talk like an American. I love the way English people talk more though with there accents and sayings. It's so posh. That's one of my favorite words. Harry's mom taught me it when I first moved here. Why am I thinking about Harry's mom? I'm on a date with Liam.

.

Harry was right. Liam picked a movie about professional fighters. Great. So romantic. I actually feel sick watching this movie. I don't even think this is a movie. It's like a documentary. I loathe documentaries.

Half way through this gore fest of a movie Liam puts his hand in mine, It feels nice. He has been really sweet all night. I should just give him a chance. I squeeze gently to show him It's okay that he's holding my hand. He looks down at our linked hands and back at me with his brown puppy dog eyes and smiles and I smile back.

This isn't too bad.

.

Liam is taking me home now, I'm just happy that movie is over. He has been talking about it since we left, I can't tell if he is just really nervous, or if he actually just really liked the movie.

We arrive at my house, Liam is already out his door coming to open mine. I kind of like that he is so insisting on opening the door for me. We are halfway up the stairs when he grabs both my hands. I face him. "I had a great time tonight Emily." I smile "Me too." Liam leans in, and pushes his lips against mine. He is using more force than my kiss with Harry last night. It's also a bit messy, not in an bad way. Just different from Harry. I need to stop thinking about Harry. I'm kissing Liam. My first date. My second kiss. I should just enjoy it.

Right now all I want is Harry standing where Liam is.

Liam backs away from our kiss and smiles. "Night Emily. See you Monday at school." He rubs his fingers through his scruff, and walks down the steps to his car. I quickly unlock the door, pull my phone out of my purse and dial Harry's number.

.