Hallway .

Harry .

When I step out of the bathroom, and into the hallway I think i'm dreaming when I see Em's face. What is she doing up so late? Why does this girl look so adorable in pink fluffy robes? 

"Em. What are you doing up?" I ask, tugging at her curl. She looks so tired, and I can relate. "I could ask you the same thing." She pokes at my dimple, and I want to kiss her, but I can't do that to Liam, or her.

"Liam snores just as much as you do." I laugh quietly, and she hits my chest playfully. "Hey! I don't snore!" I continue laughing at her cuteness. "I don't mind your snore." Did I just say that outloud?" "You don't?" She furrows her brows, and I shake my head. "No. It's kind of calming. It makes me tired. I could actually use it right now. The last time I slept on your living room floor was when we were twelve, and made that fort out of stacks of pillows." I trail off, my mind lost in the old memories.

Em smiles, and puts her hands in the pocket of her robe. "Well, I sleep better with your shoulder." She shrugs, and I think she is offering for me to sleep in her room with her. "What about Liam?" I ask, and her smile fades. Did she forget about her boyfriend in the living room? "Oh I guess that would be weird. Sorry, I'm just going to splash my face off, and go to bed." I nod walking down the hallway, but her soft voice stops me.

"Harry." I turn around, and she doesn't say anything. She just walked towards me, and wraps her small hands around my neck, her curls tickling my cheeks as I hold onto her waist. Em doesn't let go, only tightens her grip around my neck. I put my chin over her head, and push her curls back from her cheeks. "Em is everything alright?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Sorry I just needed my best friend for a minute." She backs away, and walks into her bedroom, forgetting about the bathroom completely. I stand there once again in the hallway trying to pick up all the pieces of my heart from the floor.

 .

When I stumble back to the living room my mind feels wired, and the only thing I hear is the soft whisper of Em saying my name. I don't know how much longer I can be her friend. I don't know if I can even be her friend when all's I think about is the way her lips feel on mine. 

"Harry, Do you love her mate?" Liam startles me from my thoughts, and I sit up confused. Does everyone, but Em know i'm in love with her? "More than anything in this world." I reply, running a hand through my messy hair. Liam sits up, facing me before speaking. "Tell her." 

I don't know what to say. 

"The way she looks at you Harry. You would have to be stupid to think she could love anyone other than yourself. Tell her how you feel before it's too late." He mumbles, and then sinks back into his blanket, falling fast asleep.

I furrow my brows, and lay down thinking of what he said. The way she looks at me. They way she looks at me with her smile, or when she's sleepy, or sad, or nervous, or when I tug on her curl. It's a delicate look. It's soft, pure even. 

Maybe it's love. Maybe I should tell her.

.