Forever .

Emily .

Someone knocks on my bedroom door, and I sit up as Liam walks in. I still haven't slept, and it's almost time for Harry and I to go to the bakery. I smile at Liam, and he smiles back as he sits on the edge of my bed. "Sorry to wake you. I just wanted to talk to you before I went home." I tuck my curls back behind my ear, and nod. "Oh is everything all right?"

"Emily I think you and I both know we aren't more than friends." He says softly, not hurt though. I frown, but nod. "You should tell Harry how you feel." Liam says, leaning into my cheek and kissing it before walking out of my room. 

How does Liam know about my feelings for Harry? Am I that obvious?

I sit on my bed with my thoughts on how to tell Harry I love him for an hour before he walks into my bedroom.

"Hey Em. Ready to bake? Where did Liam go?" Harry asks, confused as to why i'm not already dressed. I shrug, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Not because of Liam, but because i'm scared Harry won't talk to me ever again once I tell him. "Um he left. He kind of broke up with me." Harry's emerald eyes narrow, and he sits down in front of me. "Em we don't have to go to the bakery today." 

I shake my head no, and get up from my bed. "I want to. Let me just throw on some clothes." He nods, not saying anything else as he walks out of my room while I get dressed.

I have to tell him today.

.

My mom hands us an umbrella as we walk through the door, and winks at Harry. I cringe, unsure why my mom is acting so weird and follow Harry onto the rainy sidewalk. 

Halfway to the bakery is when I decide to break the silence between us. "Harry I -" He cuts me off. "I can't be your friend anymore Em." Harry mumbles, and I stop. "What?" I ask, tears staining my cheeks. "I didn't mean it like that Em, I just. I don't know." He says, his long chocolate curls getting drenched by the rain falling from the clouds. "How did you mean it then Harry?" 

As Harry speaks he steps closer to me with each word until his chest is pressed against mine.

"I need more than a friendship. I need more of you Em. You're all my mind wants to think about. I'm in love with you. Every time my fingers tug at your messy curls I fall more in love with you. Each time you fall asleep on my shoulder my heart beats faster. I love that you have a cute little snore, and I love that you poke my dimples Em. I love you." He breathes, and his lips seem to be only an inch away. 

I drop the umbrella from my hands.

"I love you Harry." I mumble over top of his vanilla lips, and he picks me, pressing his mouth to mine. My hands tangle in his curls, and his tongue flirts with mine, and all of a sudden we're not best friends anymore. 

We're just forever.

Harry sets me down slowly, resting one hand on my blushing cheek, and the other tugs at my curl just like always. "Are we doing this?" He asks, and I don't answer. I just kiss him.

The End of Harry & Em's story .