Emotions are evil. Or just really, really, REALLY, bad

...........................

Short Chapter, Sorry

Pls leave Comments below <3

..........................

I think I might be going insane. Either that, or the nargles have gotten to me. I gave a small shudder. A few hours later after drinking the potion, I heard a popping noise and a few crackling noises following. I carefully lifted a hand to my face and I carefully caressed the area around my nose, feeling my way around until I was sure that I had been fixed. The joy was bubbling so rapidly inside of me, I leapt up and hugged Madame Pomfrey who gave a startled grunt. But,she hugged me back smiling.

"Now, go on and go back to your Dormitory. Please try not to trip over yourself again, Miss (l/n)".

I gave her a smile. "Don't worry, I'll be careful." I walked down the marble staircase and headed off towards my dormitory. The subject of homework was nagging at my mind and I couldn't get it off. Apparently, again I wasn't looking where I was going. Guess who I bumped (actually, crashed) right into? I had crashed into Professor Snape. Go me. He turned around quickly and spotted me on the floor.

"(L/n) do you intend on staying down there?"

I quickly regained my composure and stood up. "S-sorry Professor. I was lost in t-thought." Stop stuttering, I scolded myself. I was very sure a familiar hot feeling was spreading over my face.

He grunted and continued down the corridor. I continued to watch him disappear behind a pillar. I stared at the area in which he headed off to.

"Got a thing for the Professor, huh?" Said a voice.

I whipped around, ready to deny. But it was only Holly. I let out a sigh. She was the best friend a person could ask for. She was in Hufflepuff, for God's sake. She did this for a living.

"N-no." Oh....way to go (y/n). Worst response a person could make. Now it was obvious. Agh..stupid evil emotions. Why me. 

She let out a small giggle. "I never knew you were into guys like him. Especially that he is your teacher may I remind you." She raised her eyebrow at the end of that sentence.

My eyes narrowed. I hated that reality. I knew it was obviously wrong, but...I couldn't help it. Why did my heart pick him?

"I know that!" I snapped. "But.... I wish it wasn't true."

"I know." Holly walked over to me and gave me a quick, tight hug. "We'll find a way for this to work out. Okay?"

I nodded. "We'll find a way..." My voice repeated.

She smiled at me. "C'mon. The house-elves are very nice to students who are down. Let's go get you something warm." She put her arm around me and we walked down the corridor to the kitchens, our black cloaks billowing behind us.

We soon arrived and opened the door to the kitchens. The glorious smell of burning wood, potatoes, sausages, and cinnamon wafted through my nose. Holly bent down to an elf dressed in a clean plain white pillowcase t-shirt. His brown eyes were close to bulging out of his slightly wrinkled head. I smiled to my self: Hermione was doing a good job for Elf Rights. 

"Hey Tobey! My friend here, (y/n) just had an emotional dilemma. Her heart is confused and doesn't know where to go. Think you can help her out?"

"Yes, mistress. I believe I can." Said Tobey in his squeaky voice. He scuttled off to retrieve a tray of (favorite cookie) and a cup of (favorite hot drink).

He came back holding a silver tray with some (favorite cookies) and a goblet of (favorite hot drink).

"Here you are, Miss (l/n). We're always happy to help any student in turmoil." He smiled at me, showing several cracked and yellowed teeth, but I didn't care.

I smiled back. "Thank you, Tobey. Along with all the elves here."

The elf gave me one last smile and walked away to do something. "Thank you Miss."

I bit into the (favorite cookie). It melted in my mouth and tasted amazing. The taste filled my whole body with happiness. I quickly grabbed another one, but this time I dunked it into my (favorite hot drink). I took a bite of the soaking cookie, and almost passed out from goodness. I continued to eat the rest of the cookies. I washing it all down with (favorite hot drink), which made my center warm and relaxed. Man, Holly was right. This did help student who were in an 'emotional dilemma'. We soon left the kitchens but Holly had to help me, because I was practically drunk on sugar. She traded me over to some second or first year Gryfindors who looked very confused....or worried. I don't know...the world was a smudge, and words were muffled and slurred. The other Gryffindors did help me up to the tower and made sure I was in my bed before leaving me to crash on my own. And I did.