David (The Lost Boys)

Imagine being a friend of David's but having to be the one to kill him in the end

"You don't have to do this Y/N" he said as he slowly backed away from you. You gripped the weapon in your hands as you began to raise it. You didn't want to do this, David was actually a friend of yours. He and the boys always kept you safe, scaring off anybody that dared mess with you. 

They always made sure you were okay. 

Even though he was a friend you knew what he was and what he did. Taking innocent people's lives and turning others into vampires as well. You finally saw how it was effecting the innocent peoples lives. Star was a good person and so was Michael, they didn't deserve any of this. So you didn't have a choice, you had to kill David. 

"Burn in hell!" you exclaimed. His face fell at your words directed towards him and before he could run you jammed the weapon into his chest. You stumbled backwards and fell into someone, it was Michael. He wrapped his arms around you protectively and tried to drag you away from the horrible scene. But you didn't move, you fought against him as you stood there watching David scream in agony. 

His bright yellow eyes looked into yours, they held a look of hurt. You covered your ears as he let out one final cry of severe pain before dropping to the ground with a loud thud. 

You stared down at his now lifeless pale body, his grotesque features fading away. 

You never left your spot, you continued looking down at his dead body. You held back the tears threatening to spill from your eyes. 

"I'm sorry David" you muttered to the now quiet room.