Elvis Presley

Imagine Elvis serenading you while you are having a bad day

You sat on the balcony, staring out at the view as you blinked back the tears. Today has been a bit tough for you. You were late to work due to your car breaking down. Your boss decided to yell at you in front of all your co workers. And throughout the day little  inconveniences have been happening to you. What made it worse though was the fact that you had to walk back home in the pouring rain because you didn't have money to waste on a cab. 

You sat up straight at the sound of a chair being placed beside you. Elvis sat down and rested the guitar on his knee. You raised an eyebrow at his actions and went to ask him what he was doing when he began playing the song Love Me Tender. 

🎶 Love me tender

    Love me sweet

   Never let me go

  And I love you so  🎶

A smile slowly began to creep up on your face as you listened to him sing. A smile of his own began to grow when he saw your mood begin to lift a little. After he was done playing you took his hand and brought it up to your lips, you placed a lingering kiss on it. 

"Thank you" you whispered to him. 

"I just hate seeing you upset honey" he said as he got up from his chair and sat beside you. You both sat on the balcony, just talking and staying close to one another. You both stayed up until the sun came up.

You've never seen a sunrise look so beautiful before.