Trent Reznor

Imagine Trent trying to find the courage to admit his feelings for you 

"Hey y/n I just wanted you to know that I'm fucking in love with you and I don't know how to admit it," Trent mumbled to himself. 

It's been about half an hour and Trent has been sitting in his room pulling at his hair as he tried to figure out a way to tell you. He let out a frustrated groan and let his head fall into his hands. 

"This is fucking pointless." he muttered to the empty room. Trent didn't know why it was almost impossible for him to just walk his ass down to your place and confess. He felt his chest tighten as his mind replayed memories of you just doing little things. Such as smiling at him, that smile of yours could drive any man crazy. It was currently driving Trent crazy at the moment. 

He thought of your red lips and how he longed to run his thumb over them to feel how soft they were. He wanted to glide his fingertips down your long neck , his nails every so slightly grazing your skin. Trent gulped at the image forming in his mind as he mind began to wonder off even further down. He shook off the thought though and tried to focus on the more important task at hand. 

As he was about to completely give up and just slowly and painfully let his love for you consume him he heard a knock at the door. His ears perked up at the sound as he heard your silvery voice. 

"Trent it's y/n!" 

He felt his fingers dig into his seat as he let out a nervous breath and carefully rose from the couch. 

"It's now or never" he said to himself as he walked over to the door. 

*I hope you like it 

request from PunkRokGirl13