Mick Jagger

Imagine getting into a fight with Mick and you storm off leaving him alone

Mick watched as you stormed off, your long dress trailing behind you. He tightly clutched the glass of liquor in his hand in frustration. He finished off the rest of his drink in one gulp, the burning sensation fueling the fired rage inside him. He slammed the glass onto the table, causing a few people to turn his way and stare at him with lingering eyes. 

He wasn't mad at you, you did nothing wrong. He was just being a real jerk tonight to you and ignoring you completely throughout the party. He sat back down in his seat, resting his chin on his palm and staring down at the empty glass cup. 

His throat was tight as he bit back tears desperately wanting to spill from his eyes. The anger and disgust he had for himself continued to grow as he downed shot after shot. Even when he was sickly drunk and stumbling towards his car, the anger never subsided. He felt guilt inside him as he recalled the events from earlier tonight. 

Mick wrapped his arm around a girl who sent him a flirty smile and a wink. He stared down at her,  a smirk growing on his lips as his eyes danced over her figure. 

"Mick?" he rolled his eyes at the all too familiar voice, his girlfriend. 

"What?!" he snapped. He saw the way you stepped back at the annoyed tone laced in his voice. He watched as you stared at him with a hurt expression, no words could describe all the heartbreak that was written across your face. 

When he saw this his expression fell and he immediately dropped his arm from around the girls waist. 

"Y/n!" he called after you, but you were already walking off. 

Mick let out a distressed sigh as he leaned his head against the car window, letting his mind reply that scene over and over again. 

His mind could never erase the look of betrayal and hurt that you wore before you walked away. 

*I haven't slept at all today so this chapter maybe be a bit... all over the place and not make sense but hey.... I was having late night inspiration 

Send in requests!