Kirk Hammett

Imagine Kirk calling you whenever he gets the chance 

You groaned as you heard the telephone ring loud from beside you. You rolled over towards the phone sitting on the bedside table, answering it with annoyance. 

"Hello?" you whispered, being so tired you didn't even have the strength to sound awake. 

"Hey y/n!" you sighed as you heard Kirk's  enthusiastic voice over the phone. You squinted over at the glow of the clock, wincing when the slight brightness of the numbers bothered your eyes. 

"Kirk it's 2 in the damn morning, what are you doing calling me?" you asked, though your tone came out a little more harsh than you wanted to. 

"Well it's not 2 am here..." you let out a soft chuckle and leaned your head into the phone. 

"I just miss you" he continued. Your heart almost stopped at the crack you hear in his voice. He was so quiet, his words barely even reaching your ears. You could feel hot tears begin to form in your eyes but you quickly brushed them away. 

"I miss you too" you murmured, not wanting to speak too loud so Kirk didn't notice your voice falter a little. 

A moment passed, a long silent and still moment that dragged on. It was a comforting silence though, as you both tried to picture the other beside each other. 

"I l-love you" you stuttered, trying to gain control of your emotions again but failing. 

"I love you too" he said. 

You hung up, slamming the phone down so hard you were almost afraid you broke it. You brought the blanket up close to your chest and clung onto dear life for it, picturing you were holding Kirk. 

request from -Metallica666

I hope you like it, sorry it's not the best