Elvira

Imagine spending your Halloween night watching horror movies with Elvira 

"Can't believe we have nothing better to do than get fat and watch Michael Myers return from the dead for the hundredth time" you complained. 

Halloween was supposed to be a night of fun and spooks but this year it was too cold out to go anywhere and you were too old to go trick or treating. You always loved October, it was a time for sweaters, hot tea, and scaring your friends so bad they faint. On Halloween night you usually dressed up and went out, not this year though which was disappointing. 

'Damn this cold weather, I love it and hate it' you thought 

"Hey it's not so bad, there's nothing better than getting fat and watching movies all night" Elvira said trying to cheer you up. You mustered up a smile for your dear friend and tried to somehow get into spirit and cheer up. 

"I guess" you mumbled. 

Elvira threw a handful of popcorn at you that clung to your hair and knit sweater you were wearing. You let out a soft giggle and threw a couple pieces back at her. Elvira grinned as she noticed your mood lifting up a bit. 

"Alright enough chit chat, I wanna watch someone get there head chopped off" Elvira reached for the TV remote and proceeded to start the movie. You cuddled yourself up in the enormous pile of blankets you had gathered and leaned back into the couch. 

Although you didn't go out like you originally wanted too, you actually had a good time with Elvira. Her witty jokes and sarcastic humor throughout the movie always made you burst into laughter. By the end of the night you and Elvira had gone through almost two box's of large cheese pizza's and a whole bag of cheap Halloween candy from the store. 

You regretted it in the morning but you couldn't help but smile as the memories played back for you. 

*Ughh I wish, this would be awesome