Wayne (Wayne's World)

Imagine hanging out with Wayne and Garth

You tapped your foot along to the music, not wanting to head bang and collide heads with someone. You laughed at the boys as they loudly sang along to the music with wide grins on their faces. As the song closed off the boys say there chuckling. 

"Oh that was great!" Wayne exclaimed. 

"Why weren't you headbanging y/n?" Wayne asked as he turned around in his seat to face you. You were currently smashed up against the car door as you and Wayne's other three friends sat in the backseat. You could feel the car handle door jabbing into your rib cage causing you to wear an expression of discomfort. 

"I didn't want to collide heads with someone" you explained. 

You tried to shift your weight around, hoping maybe you could somehow get comfortable but than the car came to a sudden halt. You didn't have your seat belt on (dumb decision) so you almost ended up hitting your head on the back of Wayne's seat. 

"We're here!" Garth shouted. 

The boys in the back of the car almost ended up jumping out of the window to get away from each other. You let out a sigh of relief as the pressure was lifted off of you and the handle was no longer stabbing you. 

"Come on y/n!" both Wayne and Garth said. 

You got out of the car and slammed the door shut. You stared up at the bright neon lights that represented the night club sign. 

"Let's party" you muttered to yourself. 

*no one asked for this I just felt like doing it