⌜ two ⌟

❝oh hey chenle!❞ donghyuck waved at his friend who was standing by the school gates

oh hey chenle!❞ donghyuck waved at his friend who was standing by the school gates

the younger smiled in return.

here to pick up jiro?❞ donghyuck stood beside him

chenle nodded ❝and i'm guessing you're here for chan.

donghyuck laughed ❝who else?

you know, i would love to see mark here.. picking up chan.❞ chenle and jisung actually take turns in picking up their son meanwhile it's only donghyuck who picks up chan.

knowing how busy mark is with his job ❝that will never happen.❞ donghyuck said.

chenle nodded. he wondered how the two suddenly changed. they weren't like that in the past, they were the complete opposite.

he could remember mark doing everything for donghyuck. mark was part of the school government, specifically a vice president. he was so busy but would always find time to be with donghyuck. you would always see mark and donghyuck together in the school campus.

but now, it completely changed. they don't have time for each other. you would either see donghyuck with chan, or mark with chan. there was never donghyuck with chan and mark. they were always separated.

how are you?❞ chenle questioned

donghyuck stared down ❝honestly?

the younger nodded, he wants to know the truth. he is donghyuck's bestfriend so he deserves to know how his friend is.

i'm not ok.❞ donghyuck bit his lips to held his tears back ❝everything is not fine.

chenle pitied him. he didn't know how it felt not to be loved by his partner. jisung loves him and he wished mark loves donghyuck too. he didn't want to see his friend act like this. he wants to blame it all on mark but then he knew it wasn't completely the older's fault, he knew donghyuck also did something wrong.

if yukhei didn't break up with me in the past and we were the one who got married, would i be happy?❞ donghyuck mentioned his ex boyfriend

his boyfriend who broke his heart and the reason why he and mark got closer. he was crying at the middle of the field when yukhei broke up with him, then there comes mark bringing an umbrella on a sunny day.

remembering the scene made donghyuck giggle a little, making chenle raise a brow.

donghyuck, are you and yukhei still contacting each other?❞ the younger asked

donghyuck touched his pocket to check if his phone was there but it wasnt. ❝i left my phone at home, but yeah. we are now friends.

are you sure?❞ again, chenle is donghyuck's bestfriend since high school days so the younger knows how donghyuck was crazy over yukhei back then.