⌜ ten ⌟

donghyuck was about to step out of the campus but a hand stopped him from doing it

the younger turned around and smiled ❝what is it?

where are you going?

donghyuck shrugged ❝home, wanna go together?

yukhei giggled ❝i would love to but jaemin is looking for you.

hm? why?

yukhei cooed at how cute donghyuck looks when he's confused ❝you have a soccer practice, did you forget?

wait.❞ he then remembered that he was included in the soccer team of their school. ❝oh yeah, but i don't have any clothes for it.

yukhei wanted to let the younger borrow his but he didn't bring any extra shirts.

how about we go home together? i'll just join the practice tomorrow.❞ donghyuck held his boyfriend's hand

nope. you are joining the practice.❞ a familiar voice caught their attention

the two turned around and saw jaemin all dressed up in p.e clothes, with matching soccer shoes, and is holding a ball.

donghyuck groaned ❝so i'm going to practice while wearing my school uniform?

i have extra clothes in my locker and you could use chenle's soccer shoes since he won't be joining the practice today.❞ jaemin said

donghyuck pouted ❝why does he get to skip the practice?

you idiot, he is tutoring one of his classmate.

donghyuck didn't need to ask who, he already knows it's jisung.

yukhei smiled and place a peck on donghyuck's cheeks. ❝don't be stubborn and just join the practice.

how about you?

i'll just go home alone. don't hurt yourself during practice ok?❞ yukhei ruffled the younger's hair

donghyuck hugged the older, burying his head on the other's chest. ❝be careful.

yukhei smiled, he was feeling like he's the most luckiest guy on earth for having donghyuck as his boyfriend.

a cough ruined the two's moment.

na jaemin is still here. i repeat, na jaemin is still here.❞ the guy holding a soccer ball said in between his cough

donghyuck pulled away from the hug and gave yukhei a small smile before he let jaemin drag him away from his boyfriend. yukhei just giggled at the sight and left the campus when jaemin and donghyuck disappeared in front of him.