⌜ thirty six ⌟

you guys are so smart meanwhile i can't even use my last brain cell—

they actually never left. they just waited for chenle to stop crying and jaemin to calm down. jisung had to buy the crying boy an ice cream to make him stop and jaemin just took a short walk, alone, at the park near by. they then went back inside and didn't see mark at the ground floor anymore.

they thought he left.

a nurse went to them, finding them familiar because of the scene they caused a while ago, and told them that the guy they were with already went to the room of their hospitalized friend. jeno was the one who said a thank you to the nurse as he was the only one who had the energy to talk with a smile. jisung was busy comforting and telling chenle that mark is not mad at him because the boy was too afraid to go to the room because mark is there, renjun couldn't do that since he's busy listening to jaemin's rants and how much of a shit mark was.

they finally reached to room 116, donghyuck's hospital room, and didn't bother to completely go inside as they saw a glimpse of mark sitting down on a chair with his head on the hospital bed and his hand holding donghyuck's hand as if his life depends on it.

jeno closed the door and saw jaemin now having that guilty look. he hated himself for fighting back and for calling mark an asshole, he didn't understand him. the guy was just worried and here he is, calling him names and getting mad at him. jaemin sighed and left the hallways, leaving them, as he want some time alone to think about the things he had done.

nonetheless, they were relieved that donghyuck survived from the accident. he was just lying down on the hospital bed. all they need to do is wait for him to wake up.

a bright light woke mark up and as he opened his eyes, he noticed it was already morning. he also noticed jeno in front of him bringing something, more like a plastic bag.

jeno?❞ mark frowned, it's not like he didn't want to see his bestfriend, it's just that he was guilty of what happened last night ❝i'm very sorry.

the opened the door and showed jaemin and jeno bringing a couple of plastic bags.

mark stood up from his seat and took a bow at everyone inside the room. ❝i am very sorry. i was so scared that i blamed you and—

jeno forced mark to take the plastic bag he was holding ❝your clothes are there, you can change at the bathroom.

jaemin and renjun placed the other plastic bags on the mini table beside donghyuck's hospital bed.

there are food there.❞ jaemin said

and snacks in case if you don't feel like eating rice.❞ renjun added