⌜ fourteen ⌟

❝hey mark!❞

hey mark!

a girl's shout made mark flinch from his table. if mark didn't turn around to know it was koeun who scared him, he would've scolded her not knowing it was koeun.

mark let out a smile ❝don't do that next time.

she giggled at mark's reaction ❝i'm sorry.

mark hummed and went back to writing the schedule for the upcoming school festival. ❝so what made you come here?

koeun shrugged ❝i was hoping we could watch the soccer practice.

hearing the word 'soccer' reminded him the day when he made donghyuck wear his jogging pants.

and why is that?

koeun's sweet smile made mark's heart beat fast. ❝my cousin just joined the team and i want to see him practice. can you come with me?

is this really happening? is he really going to be with koeun and change the future? what about chan? what about their child?

mark shook the thoughts away. if donghyuck is happy with yukhei then he'll try to be happy with koeun.

maybe things may turn well. maybe he'll be much more happier with koeun than with donghyuck.

sure why not?

koeun pointed at the papers stacked on the guy's table ❝are you not busy?

mark giggled ❝i could just continue this while we're at the field watching them.

🕓

and he did. mark was doing the task the principal gave him and koeun was happily watching his cousin play soccer.

unlike mark, who was so focused in making the schedule for the school festival, one of the players was too distracted to focus on their practice. the coach kept on calling for his attention and scolding him wasn't even changing anything.

donghyuck clicked his tongue, why did he keep on looking to where mark and koeun were seated?

hyuck, focus.❞ jaemin snapped his fingers in front of donghyuck

donghyuck rolled his eyes ❝i am.

jaemin ran to go to his position as he heard the sound of a whistle. donghyuck was too busy stealing glances at mark that he didn't even notice their practice is starting.