⌜ twenty four ⌟

everyone came to school with a smile plastered on their faces, feeling very excited because there were no classes

but they had to come to celebrate their school festival.

people from the student council was running around, checking if everything was going well and had a last meeting before finishing their job. the principal dismissed them and mark could finally hang out with his friends.

speaking of his friends, there they are. jeno sitting with jaemin and renjun, ans jisung with chenle.

mark sighed. so much for hanging out with his friends who had some other things to do.

he then saw someone at the corner and was about to walk towards him but stopped as he saw someone who got ahead first.

boo!

mark jumped from his place and placed a hand on his chest ❝why do you love to scare me that much?

koeun shrugged ❝it's you who gets easily scared.

mark stared at koeun from top to bottom with his brows furrowed ❝why are you wearing a bear costume?

koeun made a face that was near to crying ❝our section is having a shooting game where in you receive a bear if you can shoot thirty plus cups and they made me the mascot.

hearing that made mark laugh ❝you're cute.

shut up, i'm beautiful.

the older just shrugged ❝what ever makes you sleep at night then.

oh your section is having that cafe style, right?❞ koeun grinned ❝let's go eat there!

mark hummed ❝right now?

the girl shrugged ❝i mean if you're busy right now, we could eat later.

mark looked back at the corner and then back to koeun ❝sorry, i'm very busy.

koeun forced out a smile ❝it's ok.

mark excused himself from koeun and went to the guy reading a book at the corner of the busy hallways. he took the book and it startled the younger.

give it back, mark!❞ donghyuck pouted

mark raised the book, making sure donghyuck won't reach it ❝where did yukhei go?

donghyuck rolled his eyes ❝he is with his boyfriend.

mark raised a brow ❝junguwu?

is it that easy to move on?❞ donghyuck questioned

haven't you moved on from him?❞ mark didn't think it was hard since it's already the second time donghyuck and yukhei broke up

i already did but.. aish,❞ donghyuck tiptoed and tried to reach the book ❝just give me the damn book.

mark had a wide grin on his face ❝reach for it.

donghyuck placed a hand on mark's chest to balance himself as he tiptoed. the older can't help but giggle at donghyuck who was trying his best.

he took this chance to give donghyuck a peck on the lips.

the younger took a step back and covered his mouth ❝what did you do?

i gave you a peck on the lips.❞ mark said, feeling proud at what he did

donghyuck's face turned d red and he can't help but slap mark's arm. ❝we'd be in big trouble if johnny saw that.

johnny?❞ mark scoffed when the younger just called their principal by his name ❝he's not here, is he?

really?❞ the both of them turned to the side and saw johnny with ten beside him, smiling.

donghyuck got the book from mark's hand and mentally cursed.

johnny then gave mark a thumbs up ❝keep up the good work.

what?❞ the both said in chorus

johnny and ten laughed at their reaction and walked away, leaving the both of them with their mouths wide open.

mark was the first one to snap back to reality ❝so..

did he just..

he's a markhyuck shipper.❞ mark giggled

donghyuck gave mark a look ❝what the fuck is a markhyuck?

the older face palmed ❝mark and donghyuck. it was chan who called us that, how dare you forget.

donghyuck then remembered chan calling them markhyuck when he was too tired to use the word papa and daddy. he giggled as he rubbed his nape ❝oh yeah..

by the way, what did your section set up?

marriage booth.❞ donghyuck wasn't even interested. it was jaemin's idea and everyone inside the classroom just agreed to it since they were too tired to suggest anything. ❝yours?

a cafe.❞ mark smiled

two people laughed so loud at a joke and caught mark and donghyuck's attention. they watched jisung and chenle laughing and talking about something very interesting. jisung was smiling while looking at chenle as if he was talking about something very interesting but chenle was just talking about how his cat.

mark and donghyuck looked at each other with a smile.

your section is putting up a marriage booth, right?❞ mark asked

the younger nodded ❝are you thinking what i'm thinking?

let's get them married.

t b c