⌜ eighteen ⌟

❝ah choo!❞

ah choo!

mark stared at donghyuck worriedly. ❝are you sick?

donghyuck snuggled at the hoodie he borrowed from mark ❝mark, i just sneezed.

that's where it all starts.

the younger giggled ❝i'm fine.

mark didn't believe him ❝why did you even run and stopped at the middle of the field?

why didn't you bring an umbrella?❞ donghyuck sneezed a second after. ❝last time yukhei broke up with me, you were bringing an umbrella.

on a sunny day.❞ mark closed his eyes as he remembered the embarrassing moment

donghyuck smiled ❝so stupid. now that it's raining, you aren't bringing any.

good thing the rain stopped after changing their uniforms and they could go home without needing an umbrella.

the break up was unexpected.

donghyuck frowned, ❝did we really break up?

mark turned to the guy beside him and panic when he saw him cry. he quickly searched for his handkerchief inside his pocket but then he remembered that he left it to dry because it was also wet from the rain. he sighed and went closer to donghyuck to wipe the tears away using his thumb.

you're going to find someone one day..❞ mark said, calming the younger

obviously that 'someone' is not him. after everything he has done to donghyuck, he doesn't think the younger wants to be with him again.

mark..❞ donghyuck hugged mark and cried on his chest

the older just hummed and caressed donghyuck's back.

please take care of koeun..❞ he mumbled ❝don't be a jerk, be a good husband, and be a good father.

it hurt him.

he did grow some special feelings for koeun but seeing donghyuck at this state made him want to start over again and love donghyuck once again.

he just didn't feel like it. mark and koeun, mark couldn't imagine himself together with koeun. and then there's his husband, ex-husband, telling him to be a good person to a different person.

you look ugly when you cry.❞ mark clicked his tongue

this wasn't right. he wasn't supposed to fall in love with donghyuck. he went back in time to change the past and to end up with someone else, not with donghyuck. this is what he wants, right?