⌜ thirty one ⌟

all things have an end

mark smiled and waved his hand in the air to get someone's attention

what's up beautiful?❞ he winked at the guy who just got out of his house

donghyuck rolled his eyes ❝mark you sound and look like an old geezer who's hitting on young girls.

hearing donghyuck's comment made the older pout. ❝i was trying, donghyuck.

donghyuck giggled and pecked the older's lips ❝good morning love.

mark wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him closer. he leaned nearer and closed the gap between his lips and donghyuck's. donghyuck smiled between the kiss and ran a hand through the older's hair and messed it up.

the feeling, they both missed it.

mark pulled away and let his forehead rest on the younger's and gave him a sweet smile ❝good morning to you too love.

MORNING GOOD-❞ jaemin paused when he saw mark and donghyuck's position ❝the good suddenly disappeared.

seconds later someone short came out of the house, locking it before walking next to jaemin ❝WHAT A NICE DAY DON'T YOU THINK-❞ chenle's mood went down as he saw mark's arms around donghyuck's waist ❝i hope it rains.

the both can't help but laugh at their reactions. it's their fault for not calling their partners to pick them up. but for donghyuck's case it was mark's choice to go and walk to school together.

a month after your break up with yukhei,❞ jaemin pushed the two away as they were blocking his way ❝and this happened.

and calling each other love?❞ chenle flipped his invisible hair and followed jaemin ❝as if you two are married.

jaemin and chenle left the two that were smiling like crazy. if only they know about them turning back to 2018. mark and donghyuck really wants to spoil them about what will happen in the future but stopped their selves from doing so to avoid the future from changing.

mark turned to donghyuck and held his hand like he afraid of donghyuck to run away ❝let's go?

donghyuck smiled and nodded his head.

they were happy that everything are starting to go well. donghyuck didn't have anything to worry anymore unlike mark. mark still have to do something about koeun's confession but for now he won't think about it.

what's important is that they were now going to start once again and this time let us hope they won't mess it up.