3

AYLA'S P.O.V:

As I entered the dorm, I found everyone gathered in the dining room, and dinner was ready. Jin Oppa asked me to wake up Namjoon Oppa, so I decided to have a little fun with it. I offered them the option of waking him up on a low, medium, or high level, which puzzled them. Eventually, they chose "medium," and I excitedly went to Namjoon Oppa's room and playfully jumped on him, shouting that dinner was ready. He laughed and got up, carrying me on his back as we headed to the dining area.At dinner, I called everyone "Oppa," which caused a humorous disagreement among them about who deserved the title. I assured them that I could call all of them Oppa, and they finally laughed and settled down to eat.

The next day, I woke up and saw Namjoon Oppa sleeping next to me, making me happy that I was finally spending time with my brother again. After my morning routine, I went to the kitchen where Jin Oppa was cooking breakfast. He asked me to keep myself busy, and I found Taehyung playing on his phone in the living room.I playfully scared Taehyung when I approached him, and we had a fun moment together. However, I accidentally knocked over a little vase, and Taehyung panicked, fearing the wrath of Jimin Oppa. Jimin Hyung entered the room, and in his anger, he pushed me away harshly. Jungkook Oppa caught me before I fell, and a heated argument broke out among them.Feeling bad for the commotion, I tried to defuse the situation and admitted that I accidentally knocked the vase. Taehyung Oppa offered to buy a new one and took responsibility, but I felt guilty and decided to leave. Despite my brother and Jungkook Oppa's attempts to stop me, I left the dorm in a hurry, feeling overwhelmed by the situation.Outside, I couldn't help but cry a little as I hailed a cab. The Hyungs soon realized their mistake, especially Namjoon Oppa, who explained that I had phonophobia and a trauma of fighting. They felt terrible for causing me distress.In the end, I left feeling upset, but I knew that they didn't mean to hurt me. I texted my brother to let him know that I was okay, and I hoped that things would be better when I saw them again. Despite the unfortunate incident, I still cherished the time I spent with my brother and hoped for a more peaceful reunion in the future.