31

AYLA'S P.O.V
It's been an hour since I arrived and  now with my brother.
He was walking me to his room where i'll be spending my days at.
Busy by looking at my phone i didn't saw him stopped making me to bump into his back "ayla, get out of your phone for a while will you" my brother scolded "sorry." I mumbled grinning, "so is this your room?" I asked, "nope".

he knocks at the door making me confused, and shocked as the door opens by Jimin who is now looking at me with a wide smile on his face.
"I'll let my sister stay with you, I don't want her to mess around my room while I work, take care of her." Namjoon Oppa uttered "You said i'm staying with you?" I say in disbelief wanting to spend more time with my brother "Nope! After thinking twice. You will just mess around my room and you know i hate it when i work, now just go with your boyfriend." He answered and pushes me to Jimin "Aww! I--t-that hurt." I pouted watching my brother walks away

"Where Baby Let me see" Jimin asked worried scanning my arms which made me look at him in awe "I'm fine." I answered as hugged him making him chuckle "I miss you." I say as he smiled and kissed my cheek "I miss you more." He answered and carried me and put me on the sofa,  "How was your flight?" he asked as i sat comfortably and he went to his small kitchen, "Tiring, turbulence is fucking annoying." I say as he laughs handing me a cup of water "What's funny about that? Agh! I can still feel dizziness that fucking turbulence my god!" I complained after taking the water from him but then his phone rings and answered it immediately.

I look at my phone trying to entertain my self "Babe?" he suddenly called that made me hummed in response "Is it fine if I'll leave you here alone for a while?" he asked as I look at him confused "Manager hyung called, we have an emergency meeting at Namjoon Hyung's room." he says as I nod understanding.
"I'm sorry! Just take a shower and rest for a while I know you're tired." He continued and pecked my lips and forehead.

JIMIN'S P.O.V
Sitting here in the meeting for almost 4 hours arranging some changes for the concert tomorrow, sucks knowing  my girl is in my room waiting for me to probably cuddle her.

But i also like the idea of Namjoon hyung deciding to change some of the songs that we will be performing tomorrow as we have a special song for Ayla.

And now finally we're free to go, I can finally go back to my room and give my baby the attention she deserves.

"How's Ayla?" Tae asked, "She was complaining about the turbulence earlier, so I told her to take a rest." I answered, earning a little chuckle from the other "It's already 9:28 pm?" Namjoon hyung says after looking at his phone  "Really?" Jhope hyung response "I better get back to my room, Jin hyung can you order some food for Ayla? She must be hungry already." I say as he nods "Thanks! I'll go now." I say before going out Namjoon hyung room and walking back to my room. I knock at the door calling for her but I got no response so I decided to open the door using my card key finding an uncomfortable Ayla sleeping on my bed.

In worry I immediately walks my way beside her and realized her having a hard time in breathing that made me panic.  "SHIT! Babe.." I Called and  held her hand softly shaking her not wanting to scare her. "Jimin?" she softly called "Hmm? I'm here!" I responded, worried as hell
"It hurts." She cried making me to panic even more "Odi?" (Where?) I asked caressing her hair
"My stomach and my head it hurts, I feel really diz-" before she even finished what she was saying she suddenly runs to the bathroom, I immediately run after her and found her throwing up, this is not good i have to ask for help.
"Oh my God! Baby! I'll call for help, stay here. Ok?" I say as she nods, I head to Namjoon hyung's room and knocks so hard making him opened it a little pissed but run to my room as he saw how i was almost crying. Sighing i followed behind him.

"Ayla-ah?" He called worriedly as she walks out the bathroom weakly walking to Namjoon hyung but he runs to her instead "Wae? What happened? what's wrong?" he worriedly asked as he carried her bridal style "My head and tummy hurts like hell." she replied while he was putting her on the bed carefully "She also threw up. We should call someone for help, a doctor maybe?" I suggest as Namjoon hyung nodded "Go call Jin hy-" "I'm here!" Jin hyung cuts Namjoon hyung as he walks in my room "Why did you leave me in your room? Running to here? Is there something wrong?" Jin hyung continued "She's sick." I answered making Jin hyung look at Ayla  "She doesn't look good, we need to call for help." Jin hyung replied while taking his phone out.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V
I watched the doctor inject medicine to her wrist as Jimin holds her other hand "She'll be sleepy after a couple of minutes." I hear the doctor says to Jimin making him nod "Is she alright?" I asked as the doctor walks to me "Of course. This is just because of too much turbulence that she felt during her time in the plane, she'll be energetic again as soon as she wakes up tomorrow." The doctor answered that made me sigh in relief.
"Thank you, doctor." I thank him as the doctor nod and leaves.