33

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

BTS concert is almost at the end when they started singing 3 special songs for a very special girl who is watching somewhere in the venue.

"This song is for my baby sister who's here right now watching." Namjoon stated as the armys started screaming "Ayla-ah!! We wish you'll love it." Hoseok cutely says as the music starts.

"AYLA-aahhhh!!!" Jimin shouted excitedly making the fans scream "DID YOU LIKE IT? I WISH YOU ENJOYED OUR LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU!" He continued with that the members one by one spoke up
giving some message to girl.
"Annyeong! Hobi here!! You our very beautiful Ayla, I was so confused and surprise when Namjoon introduced you to us but at the same time I was so excited to get to know you and happy to meet you, your Hobi Oppa will always be here for you." Jhope says with his very wide smile then the camera turns to yoongi "Hi pumpkin! It's your favorite Oppa Yoongi." Yoongi started, making everyone laugh "Well everyone knows I'm not good at sweet words so all I can say is that I'm so happy that we met you. everyone knows me as a cold kind of person but when it comes to you everyone knows how I become soft in just a second, even I was shocked for myself. and remember to tell me if Jimin makes you cry, Oppa will kick his ass." Yoongi says looking at jimin
"I won't do that." Jimin pouted making the fans screams again, with that the camera turned to Jin
"MY DAUGHTER!!" Jin shouted making the other members cracked "Always remember what I always tell you, be nice to everyone learn how to appreciate every single thing even if it's small or not, always be patient, learn to love yourself and the most important of all is always remember the i'm your worldwide handsome oppa, kekeke~ your Jinnie Oppa loves you! Muah!" Jin continued and made a flying kiss after maming everyone's heart flutter.

"Hi!" Taehyung started as soon as the camera turned to him "Ayla-ah what happened to your promise that you'll treat me a meal?" He pouts making everyone awwed "What is this all about?" Jimin confusedly asked "None of your business." Taehyung chuckled "Just kidding! But really I'm so happy that you're together with Jimin now, I wish you two will be happy forever." He says and smiled widely.
"Hi! so from all that happened now look at us we've become great best friends, I just want you to know that whatever makes you happy makes me happy too, well that's what friends are for right? And one more thing I will help Suga hyung if ever Jimin hyung breaks your heart." Jungkook says as everyone chuckled "Yah! I said I would never do that." Jimin whined "Wow! I just remember hiding you from everyone to protect you and now the universe knows you very well, still! I am so happy that you're living to reach your dream, Oppa will always be here to support you! saranghae!" Namjoon says "And finally time for me to speak, I maybe was very mean to you at first but your the only one who thought me how to be happy again, I learn how to trust myself and to forgive, I was so mean at you I never realize that all this time the person that will become my life is already in front of me, but at least your mine now, thank you for making me the luckiest man in this world, meeting you is just unintentional but being with you till we get older is destined. let's be strong till the end I'm still planning to marry you soon." Jimin says making everyone gasp and 'awed' "But first you need to ask for my permission." Namjoon says as the members laugh.

A few hours later, everyone was gathered at a fancy restaurant where the boys was scheduled to celebrate their last concert in america
"congrats everyone! You all did great today." Ayla says smiling at the boys wanting to praise each and one of them for being too perfect on stage, 'Thanks ayla-ah! Hope you enjoyed it!" Hoseok says with a big smile making the girl chuckle "For real i enjoyed it so much, Fire was so lit i swear." The girl says as the boys smiled at her, namjoon who was beside her sister ruffled her hair making her pout "Oppa Don't mess my hair." she says and brushed her hai using her hand

"Can't even believe Baepsae is a sad song but the choreography is something else " she says giggling making the boys to laugh with her understanding "You guys made it sound like a chris brown song or something" ayla joked making everyone laugh, the whole dinner was just then laughing and enjoying each and ones company before the heading back to the hotel where the couple spent the rest of the day cuddling and talking about random things just enjoying each ones presence..

"Can't believe you're mine."
"I love you."

End~~~~~