27

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
He run, right after hearing that she's awake, he didn't hesitate to run tell her how he feels, how much she meant to him, how much he loves her, ask her to be his, something he wished he asked her earlier.

Maybe if he just listened to his hyung maybe the girl is probably his already.
But his stubborn ass just have to be scared to ask the question.

"what are you doing, leaving me here?" The girl says smiling widely as soon as he stepped in the room again.
"Y-you're a-awake" he stutter almost in tears "I am, happ-" "y-you're fine, you're here. you're okay." Jimin sobbed pulling the girl in his embrace scared to let go "I worried you didn't I? I'm sorry.." ayla sighed as he pulled out from the hug looking at her in the eye "I was so worried, I was so scared." He says in tears as she wiped it with her hands "I'm sorry, I'm here now and I'm fine." She softly told him as he cupped her face "I love you" he confessed making her smile "You already told me that" she says making him shake his head "No No! I mean yes of course i did tell you." He chuckled "What i mean is, please be mine. I want you to be mine, i wanna call you mine, make you the happiest ever, takes care of you, love you, gives you everything you deserve and be with you till the rest of my life."

"Thought you wouldn't ask, of course i wanna be yours." She giggled and pulled him in a hug.

"Well congrats love birds but can i get a hug too? I was worried as much as he is." It was namjoon watching his best friend and sister "I'm Sure you are, come here!" She smiled opening her arms for his brother, jimin moving beside immediately.
"Thank God you're okay." Namjoon says kissing her forehead "How are you princess?" She heard someone asked making her to look up and see's jin "I'm fine, just a little body aches." She answered as the older hugged him right after namjoon stepped back giving the others chance to hug the girl.

"You made us worried, thank god you're fine." Jungkook whispered through her ears hugging his best friend "I'm sorry bun." She says ruffling his hair "

"so what about your party?" She asked looking at her now boyfriend who's eyes are red from crying "how can i celebrate?" He answered holding onto her hand "Oh my god, I'm sorry" the girl frown "why don't we celebrate now?" Namjoon suggested as they all smiled agreeing "Well let's get everything ready." mrs. Kim says smiling.

A few months later.

@BTS_twt
Can you two get out of my room,
If you'll just do this kind of thing the whole time you're here?

#RM

❤:875k 🔁: 543k 💬:236kCOMMENTS:@Army: OMG! ARE THEY TOGETHER?@Someone: I hate her! Such a hoe

COMMENTS:
@Army: OMG! ARE THEY TOGETHER?
@Someone: I hate her! Such a hoe

@AylaKim
So now this account is mine too just like her.
#JIMIN

❤:563k 🔁:76k 💬: 39kCOMMENTS:@BTS_twt: Yah! She's still mine

❤:563k 🔁:76k 💬: 39k
COMMENTS:
@BTS_twt: Yah! She's still mine. #RM
@JAYBUMAOM: Oh! So my best friend is dating now? Why didn't you tell me about this?
@Army: Wahhh! So is this official?
@Someone: No! She was just using him for fame! HOE! GO KILL YOURSELF! HE DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU!