22

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Since the day that happened between Ayla and Jimin hyung, i haven't had proper conversation with him.
Honestly i knew it from the very start when he started seeing her differently reason why i always wanted to keep her attention on me, what i just can't understand is why him? Whay it has to be him? There's a lot of guys but why it has to be Jimin hyung who i have to be fighting when comes to the girl i like.

Sighing, I shrugged the thoughts off for a while and decided to spend time with Taehyung hyung, i went to his room only to find him playing games on his computer, as usual.
"Tae - Hyung?" I called as he was to focused on his game. "Hhmm?" he blurted,  "Where did you go yesterday?" i asked, welcoming my self to step in his room "I met Ayla." He simply answered, which made me look at him in shock.

"Why?" I asked in confusion. "I told her about Jimin's past and what I think Jimin felt about her." He replied, which made me feel like I was stabbed, why is he always on jimin hyung side? "Why do you like him for her than me?" I complained "It's not that Jungkook-ah." he sighed and paused his game before taking his full attention on me "You two are my best friend, reason why i always stay in the middle when comes to you two.  I've watched Jimin through those years that he was hurt until Ayla came, I know he was mean but I could see something through his eyes that I couldn't explain so I started observing until I saw something that i never expected to happen.
Jungkook I saw each every stare he gave her, those curiosity, confusion, jealousy, and weakness. While you, you're very kind and sweet to her, you care for her I found it cute but I just can't stop thinking of how he looks at her, I don't know but I know it's so different from any girl that jimin dated." he explained at the first place when I think about it, he actually has a point. I can also notice it sometimes.

"So don't think like that, whatever happens, you two will always be my best friends, I will support you two whatever it takes and will always be right beside you whenever you need me." He added and pats my head with a small smile. "Alright! I'll go practice a little bit." I faltered as he nods in hesitant probably sensed that I want to be alone and think on my own.

Sighing I head to our practice room where in my surprise I saw Jimin hyung, punching my self not wanting to see him for now. I just shrugged and mind my own business. When suddenly I heard my name being called. "Jungkook-ah I know you're mad at me, but I wish you can understand. I do really like her! I'm sorry. " he declared as I sighed, "If you want to, go ahead and punch m--" without any hesitation I punched him, but of course when he sensed that I have no thought of stopping he punches back, trying to depend himself.

After a while of fighting each other we both stopped and rolled on the floor to catch our breath in silence but in my suprise after a while we both started laughing in unison.
"Take care of her hyung." I breath out making him to look at me in surprise before patting my head "I wish she will let me." He grinned.

Soon a Breathless Namjoon hyung came in a hurry "She's leaving Korea." he shrieked that made both I and Jimin hyung stood up in panic.  "Hyung go and stop her." I huffed and pushed him as sign to move.

JIMIN'S P.O.V
As soon as we arrived at the airport we immediately went to the information desk to ask, "Where's flight xxxxxxx" We all said in unison as the girl looks at us in shock but then look at the screen she has "I'm sorry sir's but its already leaving." The girl said as we all look at each other, i felt weak and soon i fell in my knees.

"Sorry Jimin." Taehyung tried to comfort me with a hug and soon the others joined with that I felt my phone vibrates so I took it and in my surprise i saw a message from Ayla. "Who is it?" Yoongi hyung asked "Ayla." I answered panicking to open the message.

FROM: AYLA
You must be reading this while I'm already inside the plane.
I have 3 things to tell you.
First, about what happened a few days ago, I'm sorry for running away from you and leaving you with the girl who hurted you, yes I already know the truth, Tae Oppa told me from the beginning to the end.
Please don't be mad at him if it wasn't because of him I wouldn't understand your side.
Now I know why you were really cold and angry at me at first and why you don't want to be close to me.

second, I'm sorry for not leaving without telling you, I'm also shocked with the news that I need to leave today and third about the confession, I want you to know that I really meant it I love you park Jimin.
I'll come back soon.
wait for me.

Reading the message I couldn't help but cry, I never been this happy before.

Taehyung then took my phone in curiousity and after a while, he hands it to the others and pats my back smiling "You should reply to her, you know." Namjoon hyung says and hands me my phone. I took it immediately and typed what I want to say in a huryy. Knowing he was right I have to tell her what I also feel before it's too late.

FROM: JIMIN
I LOVE YOU TOO!
I fucking do.
I'll be waiting.
comeback soon.