19

AYLA'S POV

After arriving at the store, Jungkook and I entered quietly. He asked if I needed to buy anything, and I nodded, telling him I needed some things. He then offered to get items for Jin hyung while I looked for my stuff. As I was about to leave, he held my wrist and reminded me to be careful and call him if I needed anything. I assured him and walked away.

My mind was still preoccupied with thoughts of the girl I saw Jimin hugging in the living room. I sensed pain in his eyes, but I tried to push those thoughts away and focus on my task.Once I found what I needed, I went in search of Jimin. It didn't take long to find him, but I was shocked to see him kissing that same girl. My hands trembled, causing me to drop the things I was holding. Jimin noticed my presence and looked at me with sadness. I apologized quickly and gathered the items before offering to pay and wait in the car.

However, as I was leaving, the same girl from before confronted me, accusing me of stealing Jimin from her and calling me names. She pushed me in anger, making me drop the grocery bags again. Irritated, I stood up and retorted that I had no idea what she was talking about. She insulted me further, comparing me to Namjoon, which enraged me.
"I won't let you hurt me, but I won't allow you to insult my brother either," I snarled, picking up the bags. "Look at yourself in the mirror before calling someone else ugly. You might be even worse." I continued walking away, not wanting to escalate the situation. However, the girl grabbed my hair and I fought back to defend myself.Suddenly, a familiar voice growled, and Jimin appeared on the scene, looking disappointed and guilty. The girl claimed that I started the confrontation, but I couldn't believe Jimin would take her side. I confronted him, questioning whether he would believe her. He hesitated, leaving me heartbroken and in tears. Unable to bear it, I apologized and ran away from them.It hurts so much; my heart feels shattered. Why did I have to develop feelings for Jimin? Among all the guys, why did it have to be him? It's true that life is unfair, and you can't always have everything you want.