25

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
@AylaKim
Hanging out with this
handsome man.💕

As soon as Jimin saw the photo he didn't hesitate comment

@BTS_twt: So you can hang out with other guy but have no time to spend with me on my birthday? WOW! cool! Great!

"Aish! Who the hell is that guy she's with?" Jimin groans in frustration, looking at Ayla's recent posts.
"Why are you so over reacting, you ain't her boyfriend." Taehyung replied in teasing way making the smaller even more irritated.
"She told me she loves me isn't that already given?" Jimin blabbered, "She said she loves you but did you even ask if she wants to be your girlfriend?" Taehyung asked which didn't get a response from the other, "I'll take that silence as no, Now poor you! I'm sure that handsome guy will take her away from yo-" Jimin angrily groans cutting taehyung off, he hate the fact that even though he knows that his friend is trying to tease him, it is also somewhat true. "Shut up! She's mine! Got me? GOT ME?!" Jimin shouted in irritation, glaring at his best friend"Whoa! Possessive much are we? Calm down! I was just teasing you." Taehyung chuckled patting the others back, "It's not time for jokes." Jimin whined while pushing Taehyung out of his room.
"Now, just go out." Jimin exclaimed wanting to have some alone time for himself. "bye Jimin." Taehyung  mutter with his boxy grin smile painted through his face before running off.

Right after Taehyung disappeared Jimin sighed and pulled his hair in irritation before taking his phone out from his pocket, he disled her number and didn't even hesiy to click the call button.

"RINGING............"
"Hey!" Ayla answers,
"Where are you?" Jimin asked straight to the point, possessive tone visible in his voice, "I'm out with a friend, why?" Ayla asked in confusion,
"The guy you're with on your tweet?" he asked again in irritation, "Yup is there a problem?" she says having a bit of a guess of what's happening. "Nah! I forgot I don't have rights to be jealous since I ain't your boyfriend." he sighed, she chuckled wanting to punch him so bad.
"Ji--" he cut her off before she even says something,"It's alright, just be careful, and take care of yourself, Enjoy." He muttered and hang up.

@BTS_twt
I Love you too much that it's killing me.
#JIMIN

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIE!!" an excited Taehyung shouted as soon as I walked out of my room "Yeah! Yeah! Thanks!" I replied earning a little pout from him "What's wrong with you? It's your birthday but you're so moody since this morning." Taehyung whined as he sat beside me
"He's moody because my lovely sister can't come to spend his birthday with him." namjoon mumbled,"Come on Jimin! she said she'll make it up to you once she comes back." Namjoon hyung says after sipping his coffee that Jin hyung made for him, with that a hyper Jungkook came running up towards my direction, shouting. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!" He punched me playfully soon enough Taehyung and Jhope hyung joined him making the 3 of them punching me and stopped soon after hearing something falling, making all of our attention went to Namjoon hyung who accidentally broke his mug of coffee "Namjoon-ah what's wrong?" A worried Jin hyung asks him who is now panicking "Ayla..." he mumbled almost in tears, hearing the name made me shivers. "What's with Ayla?" I asked feeling my heart racing.

"I-i got a c-call from m-mom saying that ayla got into car accident while heading here." He stuttered that made us all in silence "How? I thought she has photoshoot today? H-how I don't understand?" I muttered in confusion.
"It's not true, she planned to surprise you." Jungkook says, voice cracking "I-I I don't u-undertand." I stuttered and shaking in fear.
Tears forming..
"You two stop crying, Namjoon-ah did she tell what hospital she was in?" Yoongi hyung responds "Yes, the nearest hospital at the airport." Namjoon hyung says picking up his things and putting it in his pocket "Jimin lets go, Hyung Can you drive for us?" He continued earning a nod from Jin hyung.
I immediately run to them not caring about what I'm wearing.

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, Namjoon hyung asked the information desk,
"Can you please tell me where Kim Ayla is?" Namjoon hyung says earning the nurses attention
"Kim Namjoon-shi?" the nurse asked as namjoon hyung took his shades and mask off
"please follow me."