iii. march 5th, 2017.

MARCH 5TH, 2017.

tom,

i told myself not to write this. not to give in to the temptation and try to reach out to you since it's clear you don't want to talk with me.

i keep finding myself looking at my phone in hopes of seeing the name 'babe <3' pop up to let me know you've texted me. you're everywhere, aren't you? it's crazy to see how much one person can effect you.

regardless of whether or not we're never gonna speak to each other again, i'm keeping every picture that we took together on my phone. i don't want to let go of those memories... they are all too special to me.

i don't know if i said it enough tom, but i love you. not loved, since i still do love you. i hope you find love for me somewhere still in your webbed heart. see what i did there?

my friend called me this morning and told me that she hadn't heard from me in ages. she asked me what was up, and all i could do was mope. i hate to say it, but i was moping. she asked me what was wrong and at first i lied and told her i was fine. that i was just tired. she pressed on and eventually i was full on sobbing as i told her what happened to you and me.

she ended up coming over and hugging me, comforting me even though i really don't deserve it. she brought me donuts like you used to after a long week of work, on those saturday mornings. that made me cry even harder, and i swear the last time i broke down in front of anyone like this was when i was in your arms, crying because my dog, freckle, died. i remember when we first met, your dog tessa and my dog got along well, and we simply shared how we ended up giving our dogs their names. your story was sweet, and you said mine was, too.

i'll always keep those memories close to me.

regards,
Lynn.