x. march 21st, 2017.

A WEEK LATER, MARCH 21st, 2017.

tom,

as you can see, i couldn't bear being away for long. it would be amazing to even see you in person once more, to breathe the same air in the same room as you. but i don't think that'll happen.

you think i did something unforgivable, but you don't know half the story.

partying gets hard, doesn't it?

i remember that night so goddamn clearly that it's even better than my 20/20 eye prescription. yeah, that's saying a lot.

harrison called you over to the place me and him were hanging out at because he was worried that someone had spiked my drink. guess what, tom? he was right... someone had spiked my drink, and the morning after you left me, i went to the doctor's office to see what had really happened. i was actually sitting in the office and waiting for results while writing my letter to you.

if you want to know the rest of what happened, then you'll have to text me, or you'll have to write back. or better yet, come see me.

i promise i won't jump into your arms and cry anymore... i'll never do that again to you since i wouldn't want to burden you.

just two days ago, my mother passed away. you know.. from the tumor in her brain. the one me and you spent nights sitting on our knees and praying to whatever god there is above to fix. well, whatever god is up there hadn't fixed it in time, since she's gone now. that just adds onto my sadness... and tom, now is when i would've needed some ice cream and a movie night with you. you made everything all better- like when my dog had died.

hopefully you still remember the good times, too.

and hopefully now you'll remember that there's always more to the story. (:

regards,
Lynn.