iv. march 6th, 2017.

MARCH 6TH, 2017.

tom,

if you're actually reading these, you must be wondering- where do you even find the time to write these? well, the answer to that is that it's a spur of the moment, "i suddenly miss you and need to pour my thoughts out onto paper", time.

last night, after sending my last letter, i went out to the bar. the very same bar that our mutual friend, harrison, invited us to, since he thought we'd be a good match or something. i remember that, that night we became friends and we exchanged numbers. we talked about common interest we had, and about our family lives. i'd never been more open to a new person like i had with you. do you remember that night so vividly like i do?

it hard to believe that, that night was three years ago. and that thanks to harrison, we got together five months later. i still remember our anniversary date... it was june 13th, the summer of 2014. its crazy to think that we had such a long run, and now, we're split. like it had never happened.

but i relive all those moments every goddamn day. and you're probably better off without me now... and truly, i hope you are finding more peace of mind without me. i hope you're still getting the same amount of sleep you did when you dated me, and i hope you're getting those parts for the shows you auditioned in. i wish you luck.

harrison has barely spoken to me either. it figures, since you've been mates with him much longer than i had. all he says now to me is the occasional "hi", and "how are you", and "how are you taking the whole issue", and it makes my heart hurt. more than it already does, which is like salt to the wound.

i shouldn't be writing these anymore because i still don't know if you're even reading these. some part of my soul really hopes you are, just so you can see how much i need you still, but the logical part of my brain knows you're most likely discarding these like an empty box of croissants.

i still need you.

regards,
Lynn.