CHAPTER TWO

**HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN FOREVER. I HAD A DIFFERENT BOOK I WAS WRITING AND REVIEWING. BUT NOW THAT I AM ALL CAUGHT UP I CAN WRITE THEM BOTH. PLS LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK! I HOPE YOU ENJOY, FULCRUM, CHAPTER TWO.**

        Once Sabine finished telling me the plan, I went out to meditate. I thought deeply into my past. It was nice, peaceful, and dark. It was all sad to me. I missed it. I missed my master, Kannan, my friends, and all the missions. I mean, I realize that I have a mission now and Sabine, but it doesn't change the fact that I have lost so mush over the past few years. "Once we find Ezra, I will have completed the mission." I think. "I miss you Ahsoka." I hear. The voice is familiar. It's Anakin's! "Anakin!" I exclaim. "Yes, Ahsoka. It is truly me. It is me before the dark side took over." He said. A tear stroked my face, making it wet. I ran over to embrace him but fell through him. I cried. Anakin frowned. "I'm sorry Ahsoka, you can't touch me. Open your eyes. I will guide you on your journey for Ezra." I gently opened my eyes. Loth  wolves had surrounded me. One was white with gray markings on its head. It was the same markings Kannan had on his mask when he was blind. "Kannan." I said calmly while stroking his fur. He bowed and then drifted away. I turned around and saw another loth wolf of the color of gray. He had a jedi symbol on his chest. "Anakin?" I asked not knowing if it was him. The loth wolf nodded and I embraced it. This time I did not fall through. The wolf did not feel like a wolf anymore, but Anakin himself. I didn't open my eyes. I finally released and the wolf drifted away leaving a force ghost of Anakin. I could see him. "May the force be with you, Ahsoka." He said with his famous smirk. "And with you." I said with a bow.