CHAPTER TWELVE

"Anakin." I said, delighted. I haven't seen him for forever and was glad to be in his presence. He nodded his head. To my surprise he didn't say anything. I reached out to him but my hand went through. Then Kylo Ren emerged. He came and ran right through me. Then there was a girl. I was on a rainy planet and Kylo Ren came and protected the droid. The girl was just spectating this as well and didn't see me, but for some reason I saw her. Then I saw Snoke. His scarred pale face greeted me. It wasn't meant to be a kind gesture. He was ordering Kylo Ren to kill every force sensitive child in the entire galaxy. Starting with a girl who was a fugitive, evidently.
The image changed. I couldn't see anything. Just colors that changed every so often. It was purple first. Then blue and green, and then lastly, red. Blood red. I didn't know what to make out of it. It was all blurred until I saw a girl. She was young, maybe at the age of fifteen or sixteen. She was battling a dark presence. I was in the woods watching her every move. Her moves began to decrease and become sloppy, until she was finally inpailed by an axe lightsaber-resistant weapon. Then a young man, he probably knew her well. I ran out before he could die too and saved him. I told him to ran and he reluctantly did as I asked, with one last look at his former friend. Then I battled the monster that killed the young girl.
He took an offensive attack and side stepped it taking him off guard and leaving him unguarded. I killed him and went to see what was underneath the cloak, but he disappeared.
Then I woke up... and what I saw up above startled me and then it was my time to run.