CHAPTER SIX

It was long before Thrawn woke up from his beauty rest. We had already cuffed and tied him to a chair. "Ughhhh." He said waking up. "He was nicer sleeping." Sabine growled in my ear. "What are you going to do with me." He asked clearly annoyed. "We don't know. We might just leave you on this planet and forget who you even are." Ezra said, antagonizing Thrawn. "But that's not who we are." Sabine chimed in. "We will take you to Mandalore. My clan will decide on what to do with you then." She continued. We left the room. I had a feeling he would escape, I wouldn't care if he escaped, he would finally be out of me hair- or montrals. I took a few steps back and took one last look at our captive and then joined Ezra and Sabine. I decided to let them go on their own and I would go outside to meditate.

                             • • •
        Only a few hours later, I hear a loud ruckus from the interior of the Ghost. "Thrawn." I think. Minutes later it stops. I sense someone walking with silent footsteps. I use the force and yank him closer until he is right beside me. I force the gun he must have forged from Sabine's quarters, where we hid his weapons. "Come to join the party?" I ask. Thrawn laughs. "No. The Empire will look for me and they'll kill you. You're going to pretend you didn't see me escape. How's that?" He must think I'm slower than him. "That's funny." I say, already sensing his fear. I grab him and force him closer, with only a swish of my hand. He tries to run out but the pull is too strong. I knocked him out when he is in my reach, and then continued to meditate.