CHAPTER FOUR

As we pulled out of hyperspace the Ghost shook strongly, causing me to shift half way off the couch. I enter the cockpit and smile at the satisfaction of the uninhabited planets ahead. "Where should we start?" Sabine asks. "Well, Ezra would probably have blasted off to an uninhabited, backwater planet that the Empire wouldn't have known. The star destroyer was also heavily damaged so it couldn't have gone far." I answered a-matter-of-a-factly. Sabine smiled. "So, let's start with that one." She says as she points to the middle planet in the system. It was a tanish, brownish color. "Darren." I say as I steer the ship closer.
We enter the atmosphere and plummet into a swamp-type area. It was like Dagobah but with biomes other than swamp. It had a desert that I saw when we were first breaking the atmosphere. "Uck." Sabine says. I nodded with agreement. I tried opening up the hangar. The hangar slightly opened and I jumped out of the small crevasse and into the air, and landed swiftly onto the rough grass. "Hera is gonna' kill you." Sabine says through the ship. I tried lifting the ship. I lifted it up about two feet above the ground and slowly shifted it towards land. Once it landed, Sabine lowered the hangar and left the muddy ship. "I'll clean before I return it." I said with a wink.
After a long walk in silence, we found a small mountain. We had found smoke coming from the other side. "Smoke! Smoke means inhabitants!" Sabine exclaimed pointing to the smoke. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's move!" We walked and found a small campsite, fit for only one or two people. We heard yelling from inside. A familiar voice yelled from inside. "Ezra!" Sabine exclaimed.