CHAPTER THREE

I went back to our small camp. I felt better than ever. I know that I am not as alone as I was before. I have the spirits of fallen Jedi. I saw Sabine. "We should get started." I say. Sabine nods in agreement and starts to pack her things that probably contained spray paint and explosives of all sorts. Then we enter our ship. I enter the cockpit and we take off. Our ship slowly hovers above the ground and then bursts up above.
Once we break the atmosphere, Sabine plugs in the coordinates. Then, the familiar fade of blues and whites come into view.
"Well, you seem in a good mood." Sabine said after the long silence. I smiled in a result of an answer. "While we are waiting, would you like to play Dejarik Holochess?" I asked. "Sure!" She answered. We walked through the hallways of the Ghost, and we start up the game. I pick my monsters. I chose a Houjix, a Kintan-Strider, a Mantellian Stirup and finally a Ghhhk. Sabine chose a Houjix, a Kintan-Strider, a Ng'ok, and lastly, a M'onnok. We moved and moved, until I killed her last alien and won. "Well played." she said as we pull out of hyperspace.

**HELLO EVERYONE!! JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT THE HOLOCHESS ALIENS AND GAME IS ACTUALLY CANNON IN STAR WARS!**