CHAPTER SEVEN

Sabine and Ezra came clamoring out of the ship. They looked shocked at the unconscious figure on the ground. Sabine slightly impressed a laugh. Ezra then dragged Thrawn into his old tent. "Why would you do that?" Sabine asked. "Well, first he is not our problem anymore and second, he's so darn annoying." Ezra said with continuous laughs from both him and Sabine. "Don't worry I'll leave quite a bit of ration packs and send a ship down for him. Maybe."
         After all was taken care of and we were all settled, Sabine wanted to take Ezra to Lothal. Before Ezra flew away in a badly damaged cruiser, he told Sabine something that did not make sense at first. She thought it meant for her to take care of Lothal, but then soon enough she realized that it meant to find him, and  that's what she did.
          The familiar shades of blues and whites fading together came into view. At last we had finally found our way back to Lothal for another family reunion. I believe Sabine is going to Mandalore to her family with Ezra soon after.
           I started the landing sequence and then we all slowly walked down the hallway and out of the ship. A large crowd was gathered. They cheered at the sight of Ezra. He was shocked. I smiled and clapped. That was just the beginning of our celebration.
            There was also a festival set up with drinks and foods of all sorts. During the celebration, Hera came late. She had just finished an important mission. She ran out of her ship and looked around for Ezra. I walked up to her and she smiled. "He's over there." I said with a pointed hand. She ran over, her eyes swarmed with tears, and embraced him. Ezra didn't see her and she hugged him from behind. He turned and then hugged her, correctly. "You've grown so much." She says finally, through happy sobs. Ezra laughed. "How did you put up with Thrawn?" She also asked. "Well..." Ezra says as a smirk forms from his face to Sabine's. They all laughed and Ezra explained what happened. It was a great party. I thought about Anakin and how much he would enjoy it. It made me smile, and as I did a ghost figure of Anakin appeared and put his hand on my shoulder. He smiled reassuringly. "He was here. He was here." I thought. It reassured me. I knew I wasn't alone. I never was.