CHAPTER TEN

I stood shocked and relieved. That has to be what Anakin was talking about, but there was something more. I had finished an exciting conversation with them but then meditated. I wanted Anakin to visit again, but nobody did. I was left on my own. I wasn't accustom to it. I used to be, but now the silence is unsettling. It's strange. I didn't know what else to do.
             I continued to meditate. Soon the meditation was consuming. It swallowed me whole. There was no way out of it. It showed me Anakin and his death. It showed me Obi-Wan and his death as well, but lastly it showed Bariss's turn to the dark side. This pained me. I had to wake up. To turn away. "Friend." I thought I may have heard her say once, but never again. I may not be a Jedi anymore, but I'm definitely not a Sith. I will not give in.
          Then I awoke; floating in midair. I fell at the thought of Bariss. "Is she still alive?" I swallowed. That I knew could be true but my thoughts were clouded by my judgement. Then I heard a baby wail. 
        I ran through the hall, eager to save, but everywhere I go it gets quieter. It's me? No. It can't be. Sabine's child. The force is calling to it. "She's force sensitive!" I almost yell out but stop myself. I close my eyes and meditation overtakes me again. There was another cry from a different child. "Twins." I whisper. I may have the chance to train them both. But along with the second cry a scream arises. Darkness clouds the scene. The babies- gone. I search and search for them, but all I see is a flaring sword, red as a scarlet flame and it doesn't have the shape of a normally Sith lightsaber. It has three blades. Two across the top of the handle, there are guards were your hands should be, and a large flame one the top. I see a glimpse of an axe, but it disappears before I can get a good look at it. 
                "I don't understand..." I say and then see the once lost children. There were now gone forever. Is this a prophesy? Will they children die in the hands of these Sith? The thought ripped me from the meditation and all I saw next was black...

**Hey Guys! I hope you liked the knew chapter! Above is a picture of what Ahsoka saw. The mysterious three bladed lightsaber. Please comment and vote! Thank you! -Sumya.**