CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

THE AFTERMATH...

                 Mandalore, burnt more than before. Crowsnest and the Clan Wren base was mostly destroyed. With many dead I go back to Sabine.
                    "Hello." I call. Sabine turns around, leaving her two resting children to rest, in one of the last rooms standing.
                    "Thank you." She says and clasps her hands together. I nod.
                      "Anytime." I say. I was sad. How couldn't I be. I was going to leave Mandalore. Although, I believe Ezra is too. I have no idea how long we will be gone. Just another mission.
                     "What's wrong, Ahsoka?" She asks. I look up from the ground.  
                       "I'm leaving." I answer to her. She struggles a little bit for words and then answers, "Oh. I wish you the best of luck."
                        "As do I." I hear Ezra say behind me.
                        "Oh, I thought you'd be joining me." I answer him.
                        "No, I cannot. Sabine is moving to Lothal for awhile and I will be working on restoring this place, hoping not for another Imperial attack." I nod. He returns it and then leaves without question.
                          "Well it is probably best if you get going."
                           "Thank you, Sabine." I answer and turn around and as simply as that, I leave.
                                   • • •
                             I leave Clan Wren with my small pack of trinkets in hand. A familiar presence lands and walks next to me. Anakin.
                           "Hello." I say.
                            "Hello." He answers.
                             "Have you come to say goodbye?" I ask knowing or hoping that I was wrong.
                              "No I'm a ghost! I can go anywhere." Anakin says with his usual sarcastic charm. "I've come with news."
                              "Proceed." I say intently.
                               "Morai, your daughter, has been found by the First Order. They don't know she has the force and Lux may not be able to save her. You need to hurry. It may already be too late."
                             "No!" I yell in dismay. "Anakin... how?" I ask and turn around but he drifted away. "I guess another adventure has come my way."

** Hello everyone!! This is the end of my book. I know it is very short!! I apologize. But this story is connected to both my Beyond the Galaxy series and a story called The Abandoned Soldier. The Abandoned Soldier,  will be coming soon!! Please read them!! Thank you all!! -Sumya**