CHAPTER FIVE

A tear stroked Sabine's face. I knew that they loved each other secretly a while before, but I didn't know if there was any romance. The one left the tent. It was Ezra. Sabine ran into his arms. Her eyes were seas of blue tears. Happy tears, I think. Ezra didn't realize it was her until she looked down at her new, short, purple hair.
"You changed your hair and armor. I love it." Ezra said as the second man exited the tent towards him. Sabine growled and shot him a stare underneath Ezra's head. It was Admiral Thrawn. He was then shocked that Sabine was hugging him so much. Sabine noticed that he was shocked and pulled away. She dragged her hand through her hair, awkwardly, as a response to what had just happened. She laughed and then Ezra took her hands in his and whispered something inaudible in her ear. It was probably, I love you, or something of the sort. Thrawn turned to leave but I pulled him down with the force. "Not on your life slimo." I said, pulling him down with the force. "Does Hera have cuffs in the ship?" I asked again. "She has to. I used to live in that ship." Ezra said. "Okay. I hope you enjoy spending your life in a prison." Sabine said with a surprising amount of satisfaction. Sabine then kicked him, creating Thrawn to go unconscious.

**AGAIN THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT... IM SORRY. I DONT HAVE A TON OF TIME AND I NEED TO UPDATE ANOTHER STORY IM WRITING. SORRY."