CHAPTER EIGHT

The celebration seemed to be going on for an eternity by now. Anakin was still behind me. It was for the most part quiet. The party died down but for only a little bit. I realized was still smiling and sipped some water out of my water canister and continued watching until Anakin spoke up. "Do you ever regret leaving the Jedi Order. Leaving everything you had." I was shocked at what had just been said. "Of course." I said, still a little chocked up. 
        "But it all turned out fine? Right? I mean you're here now." I continued.
         "Yes. I guess so. But whenever I needed help in a battle I looked for you, but I knew you weren't there. I couldn't help but think about you, but when Padmé," he choked a little at this part, "you know, I realized I had lost everyone and everything I cared about. I wish I listened to Obi-Wan. I wouldn't have turned and then maybe Padmé wou-" I stopped him with a hand raised in reassurance, but implying the truth that she couldn't have lived. "Anakin, we all have done wrong. It's ok. Darth Vader is gone. You didn't do it. Vader did. You were consumed by the dark side, but made up for it in the end. You did not cause Padmé's death. She died in childbirth and you know that. Stop being so hard on yourself. I understand, but right now what you need is to get your mind off this. Now, celebrate. Enjoy the party." I said, and he flashed his famous smirk and off he went.

**HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. THE IDEA OF THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY LILLIA SKYWALKER, A FRIEND OF MINE. @LilliaSkywalker
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! THANK YOU! -Sumya**

Fulcrum (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें