CHAPTER NINE

Days flashed into weeks. I had had just talked to Anakin for about the hundredth time, but seemed to be at a loss of words. He said, "There are others." and ever since then his words boomed and repeated in my head. I didn't understand what he was noting. More force sensitive children? More separatists? More of my people? For a moment I saw something. I sensed something. I had something, but it trickled out of my fingers, like the sand on Tatooine. It vanished.
I meditated to figure out what had happened. I found nothing, but a baby's cries. I had no idea what I had just uncovered, but decided it was time to find out. I went to find someone who I haven't
seen in a while. Sabine Wren.
I saw her with Ezra, but something was different. Something had happened. They were celebrating something together. Ezra met my gaze and ran over to me. He had an extra excitement in each of his steps. "Ahsoka!" He called, as he finally landed in front of me. I smiled and asked, "What happened? You look like you were celebrating." He smiled and Sabine finally caught up. I noticed a small ring on her left hand. They had gotten married. Probably for a while now, but that didn't seem to be the news.
"We are going to be parents!"

**Hello everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't written in quite a while. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! And by the way, I believe I'm going to make this a sequel to a book I'm also writing on Wattpad, In a Wren's Eye.**