Chapter nine

Joules' POV

_________________________________________

He rested his forehead against mine. I sensed there was something he wanted to say. But what DID he want to say? I was scared maybe I had done something wrong by nuzzling my face in his neck. Oh, what did I do?

Lucius' POV

_________________________________________

Joules was nervous. She was biting her lip. What is she so nervous about, I thought. I placed my hands on her face and pulled back to look her in the eyes.

"What'd I do, Lucius?" She asked, scared.

"What'd you do? Nothing Joules, but you're so beautiful, I had to look at you." I replied.

"So I didn't do anything wrong?" She said, unsure.

"No, of course not." I said, and leaned closer. She sensed my intentions, but didn't move away or get any closer. I gently pecked her on the lips, twice, trying to get her to react. I pulled back, disappointed that she didn't kiss back. Even if she pulled away and told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, that would've been SOMETHING!!! She just sat there. Great, I thought to myself, now I probably have less of a chance than before.

I was turning away when she grabbed my face and kissed me, hard. I moaned, parting my lips, and grabbed her waist. I pulled her onto my lap and she didn't resist. Her hands went from my face to tangle in my chocolate hair. Her silky raven hair was down to her waist. She might have to cut it, I thought, it was dangerous to climb fences if your hair could get tangled. But that was the only coherent thought I could form, other than the fact that she tasted like rain. (Yes, rain, don't judge. You in the back, stop laughing!!!) She parted her lips, allowing my tongue to run along her teeth. She moaned as I bit her lip. I continued to kiss her, but I moved down to her collarbone and neck. "Lucius...." she moaned, turning me on more than ever. But I knew we were both tired and should stop before.....well, you know. I tucked her under my arm as we lay down and said to her, "I love you, Joules....."

Joules' POV

_________________________________________

I was disappointed when Lucius stopped the kiss but that disappointment vanished as he tucked me under his arm as his pulled us down to get sleep. The last thing I heard before I drifted off was, "I love you, Joules....."