Epilogue

Lucius' POV

_________________________________________

"Thea, don't spark mommy. That's not a nice thing to do." I said, scolding our daughter. She was only three, and was every bit like her mother. Raven hair and mint green eyes.

Joules agreed to have her when we were twenty. I pestered her the whole year until she finally agreed. I knew she was scared, all because of her father's friend when she was just a kid. It still angers me that they hurt her, but that's the past.

I looked over at my wife, who was looking at me, seemingly unfazed by Thea's behavior. She walked over to me while Thea was playing. "It's only, blue, Lucius. It won't kill me." She said.

In case you haven't figured that out, Thea inherited our electric powers. We aren't sure how, because it isn't genetic, but none of us care.

"You think Chand will have them, too? Considering Thea does...." I asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. Trust me, it's not fun getting shocked on the inside." She joked. I smiled, not fretting. Joules was tough. Our second child, Chand, will be born in about 2 months. I convinced Joules for a second child, and she agreed without any argument. I think I reminded her I wouldn't hurt her, so she was fine with it.

I loved Joules, I loved Thea, and I even loved Chand, though he wasn't born yet. I was complete. With Joules, I was happy.

Joules' POV

_________________________________________

Lucius worried about me frequently. And frequently I had to remind him that I'm still the brave, reckless teenager I was when I met him.

He loves Thea, and I can tell he loves Chand, although he's not born yet. I sense how deep his love goes. Many men don't know how you can love a creature that's not even in the world yet. But Lucius, well, he understands completely.

I know he loves me. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I see it every time he looks at me. He convinced me to have Thea, as I was scared. But he loved me, and he was gentle, so when he asked if we could have Chand, I immediately agreed.

I watched Thea play in the backyard, sparking things for fun. I laid one hand one my stomach and the other intertwined with Lucius' hand. I had everything I ever wanted. A little girl and soon, a little boy. However, best of all, I had Lucius. I always had him. He smiled at me and I smiled back, watching our daughter skip near us. I was happy. No running. No hiding. Just us. And I wouldn't change it for the world.