[Arrival in South Korea]

<3:30 pm>
You had called SM the day before, and they informed you that they would book a ticket for you to come to Korea in two days time (so that would be tomorrow).
You had called your parents to tell them the news, since they were in Paris for a business trip.
They were delighted about the fact that their daughter was going to become an idol one day, but they were also heartbroken that they wouldn't be able to see you before you left.
Currently you were packing your bags.
You being the messy, lazy person you are, the most of the clothes you had put in without folding them. Then you packed your shoes,
which were mostly sneakers, a couple pairs of combat boots and a pair of heeled boots just in case. Then in a separate bag, you packed your makeup, hair and skin products and other toiletries.
Then you took your bags and put it at the bottom of the staircase.
You retreated to your room and decided to take a nap, since you had a long day a head of you.
~~~Time Skipeu~~~
It has been half an hour since you had woken up from your nap and currently it was 6:30 pm. You decide to read something since you had nothing else to do.
~~~~Tine skipeu to the next day~~~~
It was currently 7:30 am, and your flight was in about 5 and a half-hours.
Outfit:

(And just some like mid rise blue jeans and Adidas sneakers)You didn't put on any makeup since you had an almost 11 hour flight ahead of you

You didn't put on any makeup since you had an almost 11 hour flight ahead of you.
~ Another time skipeu~
You had just arrived at the airport, but you still had around 3 hours till your flight, so after you went through security and stuff, you went to the boarding gates (I dun know what that place is called) and sat down in the waiting area(?).
You listened to some music while you waited, but you eventually got bored so you decided to look around the airport, and possibly get some coffee.
You stumbled upon a Starbucks (inside the airport) (I also dun know whether there is a Starbucks in Sydney's airport), so you decided to get some coffee (obviously). Then you went and sat back down in your seat and continued listening to music, until it was time to board the plane.
<On the plane>
Your seat was F-12 which turned out to be in the Business class area, which you were excited about considering you had never traveled in business class.
~~~Time skipeu to Korea~~~
(Take note that they are now speaking Korean
English will be bold
If it's any other language then I'll say)
When you got off the plane, you were feeling very sleepy considering that it was currently 2:40 pm in Sydney, and you had only slept for an hour on the flight.
You went to the baggage deposit area and waited for your bag which you soon found and then you proceed towards the cab booking area (?), but then you saw a kind looking man walking towards you.
"Are you Reina Minatozaki?" He said
"Maybe... Who are you?"
"I'm Mr. Eunho's driver."
"Ahh"
"Please come with me miss, I was asked to take you to the company."
You decided to trust him for whatever reason.
During the ride to the company, you felt yourself dosing off.
"Miss we've arrived." You heard the driver say.
You mumbled a 'thanks' to him before leaving the car and heading towards the door.
"Well, I guess this is it." You said in your mind. Near the entrance the was an old lady who you thought was the receptionist.
"Excuse me, could you please tell me where Mr. Soo-man's office is?"
"Of course, is at the end of the corridor." She said with a smile.
You nodded to her and proceeded towards his office.