[Moving in to the dorms]

You guys had just recorded your debut song called 'Forever Young' which would be released next month.
Currently, you were back at the apartment and were packing your things so that when you would move to the dorms the next day, you'd have your things ready.
After you packed you decided to hang out with Jennine, your current roommate, and were watching movie. Sadly, you couldn't have any popcorn while watching the movie since for your diet you couldn't eat any unhealthy foods.
"Unnie, can you pass my the t-tissues?" You said while crying since the Male lead in the movie died.
She picked up the box of tissues from the shall table and handed them to you.
Soon after the movie ended, you had your dinner which was some watermelon that you had put into a paper cup, since that was your diet.
After you ate the watermelon you drank a glass of water, then went to your room to get ready for bed.
Before sleeping, you took a shower and then did your skincare routine so that your skin would stay as soft as it currently was (which was VERY soft).
After that you put on your nightshirt and fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.
<Next morning>
~BEEP BEEP~ your alarm rang
"Ughhhh" you say up in your bed, switched off your alarm and then went to the bathroom. You brush your teeth, washed your face and then applied cream on it and the went outside to change your clothes.
Your outfit:

You then went outside and had some sweet potato, that you had prepared the night before (by cutting it up, roasting it and putting it in the cup)

After breakfast you got your suitcases from your room and called your leader so that she could send the driver over to take you to the dorms. You bid farewell to Jennine and hopped into the van.
~time skipeu to the dorms~
(The dorms are in the SM building)
"Miss we're here here."
"Kamsamnidha, Mr. So."
You entered the building and head to floor on which your dorms were. You were on the same floor as NCT, since both of your group's were still rookies.
You headed towards the dorms before you heard someone from inside screaming:, " HURRY UP REINA IS HERE!!!!"
You slowly walked towards the door clearly amused of what you were hearing.
You unlocked the door with the key tag manager-nim had given you and as you did that the rest of the members who were there froze in their places.
"Ow, come on!" Said Sora unnie
You began chuckling and soon after the rest of the members did too.
After you all were done laughing you asked
"Well, I guess our plan didn't work..."
"Aww, it's okay!"
They all smiled in relief
After awhile you said,
"Unnies, can you show me my room?"
"Ahh, of course Rei," Fei unnie said.
There was only one floor in our dorms, but it was still very big.
She lead you to where the room that the two of you were sharing was.
When you opened the door you were shocked at how pretty it was.

(Your side is the one on the right)"Do you like it? We decorated it for you

"Do you like it? We decorated it for you."
You shouted a 'thank you' loud enough so the rest of the unnies could hear you.
You then hugged Fei and then head into your room to unpack your stuff.
After unpacking you head back down to spend some time with your unnies, but as soon as you came down, Sora unnie said," Ahh we were just about to call you, Rei, we have to go to SM, Manager-him wants us to meet Red Velvet sunbaenims do that they can talk tho us about the idol life." She said, putting more emphasis on the word 'idol life'
"Okay unnie."
You all headed out and went to SM.
Throughout the ride you and Fei were talking to eachother about anything that came to your guyses minds.
When you finally arrived, you all headed towards Mr. Lee's office.
Yerin unnie knocked on the door softly before we heard a "Come in" from the other side.
You all nervously entered the room, while Yerin and Sora unnie sat on the two extra chairs while the two of you sat on the ground as the rest of the chairs were occupied by the members of Red Velvet.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sunbaenims." Your unnie spoke
"Ahh thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you, too." Irene unnie said.
"Now, girls I would like you to head to one of the practice rooms and I would like the Red Velvet members to give you all some advice about being an idol."
You all nodded before heading out of the room
"Phew!" You heard Joy say which made all of you laugh.
You went to an empty practice room to talk and for them to give you some advice.
They also told you guys not to be formal with them and just call them unnie.
You guys talked to eachother for an hour or two before you heard the door handle turn.
You guys turned your heads towards the door and saw the NCT members walk in while laughing and talking aswell, before they noticed that they weren't alone in the room. They all halted to a stop and bowed to you guys, while your group bowed back.
"Anneyonghaseyo, ICE imnida."
"Aneyonghaseyo, NCT imnida."
Red Velvet didn't introduce themselves to NCT as they probably already knew who they were.
There was suddenly an awkward silence in the room
"Well I guess we'll see each other tomorrow, right?" Seulgi unnie said
You guys (Ice not Nct) nodded while following Red Velvet out the door.
As soon as you guys stepped out the door, you began laughing while the rest slowly joined in. By the time you all were done laughing, you were all in tears.
You wiped your tears and said, " Well that was awkward..." Everyone nodded, agreeing to what you had just said.
~~Back to the dorms~~
It was now lunch time so Yerin unnie decided to make some roasted sweet potatoes for all of you. While she was preparing the food, you went to your room to change your clothes since you were beginning to feel hot.
You changed into:

When you came back down you saw that Yerin unnie had prepared the for and was waiting for you guys to come to the living room to eat"Ah, I was just about to call you," she said,"Can you call the rest?"You nodded and then went closer to where your ...

"Ah, I was just about to call you," she said,"Can you call the rest?"
You nodded and then went closer to where your rooms werwto call the rest of your unnies.
"FEI UNNIE AND SORA UNNIE COME FOR FOOD PLEASE!"
"COMING!" They shouted in unison
After you guys are food you all decided to go shopping.
"Maknae-ah go change your clothes."
"Wae? Unnie what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"
"It's too revealing."
"Bu-"
"No buts, go change!"
"Okay, unnie..."
You quickly changed into:

Which Sora Unnie still found too revealing because of the crop top but didn't say anything because our driver was getting impatient

"WAIT! Didn't Maneger-nim tell us to wear masks?"
"Oh yeah we all most forgot," you said.
|~|Time skipeu to when you get back home cuz I'm too tired to write|~|
"Wow, maknae I didn't know that you had such a great fashion sense!" Fei unnie said
In return you gave her a deadpan look and said,"Whats that supposed to mean?"
"Stop being so dramatic, Rei!" Jessi unnie shouted from the kitchen.
You both laughed it off and went to your rooms to keep your clothes and shoes in the cupboards.
"HOLY SHIT!"
"WHATS WRONG!"
"YOUR CLOTHES ARE SO CUTEEE!"
"Well, thanks"
"Can I like... you know... borrow some of your stuff?" She asked
"Sure!"
"Thank you! You're the best maknae ever!"