[Men On A Mission]

(without trainee members)
Sora led us and entered the room by sliding the door with all her force and saying,"We're here, and we're here to stay!" which made Ho Dong jump out if his seat and start to cheer and clap for her.

"Hello, we are LIVID!" you all said going back to back with each other.
"wait wait, how about we guess who's who?" suggested Yeongcheol
"how about we guess their positions?"
"let's do both..."

"OKAY!" Fei said, getting impatient, which made everyone spring out of their seats and laugh obnoxiously.
when they finally calmed down, they began guessing.

"what are our options?" questioned Jang Hoon. "What do you mean?" you asked, confused

"Like the options for names and positions." "Ahhh, okay, well there is Sora, Jessi, Fei and Maddy, and for positions just guess whether we're singers or rappers," you explained.

Kang Hoon guessed first and messed up terribly, thinking you were Sora, Fei was Maddy, Jessi was Fei and Sora was Jessi but he guessed the positions with the names right (like he guessed that Jessi was a rapper even though he thought that Sora was Jessi)

Then Sangmin got two out of four names right but messing up you and Fei, which made it easy for Soogeun to guess that you were you and Fei was Fei.

"So I've heard that you guys are a very multinational group," stated Ho Dong
"Ahh yes, we have members from many different places, like I'm from China,"
"I'm from Australia but both my parents are Japanese,"
"I'm fully Japanese,"
"What about you, Jessi?"
"I'm only Korean," which, they found very funny...
"Maddy, is it true that you're a queen of Japan?" (Lol I'm copying Bambam)

"Well...not actually, but I'm-if I do say so myself-quite popular in Japan, when I went there last summer, there were like thousands of people crowding the place and I got stuck there..."
"Waahhhhh!"

"Jang Hoon could've helped you out..."
"Why?"
"He could've picked her up and put her on the other side," yeongcheol joked
That made everyone burst out laughing,
"Wow, you finally made a funny joke..." Heechul said
"Can we each show you guys a dance we prepared?"
"Of course, who's gonna start?"
"I'll go first," said Fei

(Till 0:59)
Everybody clapped for her, and you kept screaming, "GO ACE!!"
"Ok now I'll come," you said

(Till 1:26)
After you finished your dance, everybody was shocked, and they all cheered which made you happy.
Then Sora, our main dancer went,

(1:21)
"SHE'S THE BESTTT!" Jessi, who very much loved her
Lastly, Jessi went

(1:21)
As soon as Jessi finished, everybody sprung up to clap and said," Great Job everybody!"

Soogeun then asked Fei to bring him the admission applications
"Okay first name, Gotag-Gogatsu Sora or Go Sooyeon." "Is that your Korean name?"

"Ahh, yes, since I moved here when I was around 11, I changed my name to fit in more." "Ahh, I see..." Kang Hoon said. "Next we have Cha Yerin, who's that?"

"Me, that's my real name," said Jessi
"Okay, next we have, Wang Fei Hung or Hwang Seong Ah." "Thats me, my birth name and my Korean name, even though i moved here very recently, our agency suggested that me and Maddy should choose our Korean names,"
"Ohhh, okay so next we have, okay this is familiar, Reina Minatozaki. Who else has that last name?"
"My unnie,"
"Oh wait!! Momo's member, umm Sana!" Heechul the fangirl exclaimed.

"Ah, she's my older sister
"ooh that's nice. Reina Minatozaki, Madison Adley and Im Nari, why do you have so many names?"
"Since I'm Japanese I have my birth name which my parents kept, but when we moved to Australia, my parents legally changed my name to Madison Adley since that's a more umm...Aussie name and then my Korean name which is Nari,"

"Which one do you prefer being called as?" "Either Reina, Madison Ava Mae or Maddy,"

"Ohh."
"Ok, now moving on to specialities, firstly we have Fei, speciality: tutting, what's that?"
"How about I show you?"
"Of course, go right ahead,"

-time skip-
"Ok now we have the last member, Maddy, and her speciality: tears, what do you mean, can you cry on demand?"
"Umm..no the song tears..."
"Ahhhh, okay please come Infront and show us,"

"WAAHHHHH, That was amazing!!," Said Ho Dong.
-fin