[Post-Promotions]

Maddy and Jessi were in America, doing quite a few things, while Sora and Fei who had chosen to take a vacation were in their hometowns.
First they went to Chicago for a photoshoot. Coincidentally, they were in Chicago the same days as NCT127 were for their tour. So Maddy, being close to May, decided to ask them to come over on the free day the had.
They got ready, Maddy not really caring about her clothes, simply wore cloth short shorts and a yellow oversized hoodie (which wasn't even hers), but Jessi at least tried to look presentable.
"Rain what are u wearing?"
"My visuals make up for it," she said winking, releasing Korean-y-ness.
"Whatever.." Jessi replied shaking her head and walking to the door.
"I'm gonna go wait in the lobby for them, Kay?"
"Mhmm," she replied.
Maddy stayed flopped, scrolling through Instagram, until she got a message.
"Hey rei, can I call u later?"
"Oh, sure, when? Cause ppl r coming over rn.." she replied.
"Just call me when u r alone? Whose coming btw?"
"Some of the NCT members, may and lauryn and I think Doyoung, Johnny and Mark?"
"Awe I'm jealousss,"
"Awe why, bb?"
" Because they get to see u but I don't,"
"😭🥰"
"😊 I miss u so much :("
"Same, we're meeting as soon as I'm back ok??"
"Ofc, I'd pick u from the airport but.."
"Can't risk it ://" she sighed reading his message
"Ok bye bye ily!! I have to practice :)<3"
"Ilyt, talk to you later :)"
She out her phone down and decided to wear a more decent outfit.
She wore a black, lace off-shoulder shirt with black high waisted jeans and healed combat boot cause they made her feel bad-ass.
She was bored since she was waiting for Jessi, so she messaged her asking how long it would talk he and she said the guys were 45 minutes away.
"Come up then?"
"Imma go to store or smth wanna come??"
"Yas omw,"
She typed in and then put her hat and glasses on and popped her phone in her purse and ran out the door.
~maddy and jess~
Maddy found Jessi we sitting in the lobby with her phone and walked up to her slapped her arm to get her attention.
"kAjA eOnNIe," she screamed
Jessi rolled her eyes at the younger and laughed, getting up and pulling her along with her.
"What's your name?" Jessi asked, referring to what they would use as cover names.
"Ava?"
"Kay I'll be Marisol,"
"Where the hell do you think of these names from? Last time you were Quantrixe, is that even a name??"
"Bruh it'll be believable though, Merican parents are weIOrd,"
"Offensive but go off,"
~skip yee yee~

After what seemed like ten years, they finally arrived and came upstairs with Jessi guiding them.
Maddy sprung up to greet them. She hugged May, Lauryn and Doyoung then went to greet Johnny and Mark. She fist bumped Mark and was confused on how to greet Johnny, so she simply waved at him. He simply laughed and pulled her into a hug.
"Woah you're tall," she said.
"Yeah hahaha I get that a lot.."
"Mhmm ok,"
They then sat down in the circle on the ground, deciding on what to do.
"Let's get pizza and watch a movie?"
"Perfect lol,"
"We can't order Pizza though, we can't let our whereabouts be known,"
"We drove here, we could like get pizza back?"
"Ok call,"
"Who wants to come with me?"
No one really wanted to go, so Maddy offered to go.
"I'll come.." she offered
"Thanks," Johnny said, grateful that he didn't have to go alone.
~maddy and johnny~
They got into the car lazily and Johnny asked the younger girl where to get pizza from.
"Oppa, aren't you from here?"
"Yeah, but so are you, yeah?"
"Omg do I sound American to you?" She chuckled raising her eyebrow at him.
"Oh that explains why you say 'noer' instead of no.." he realized, laughing at himself.
She then smiled to herself, and shook her head laughing at the older lampost.
"Is the place far?"
"Umm around 15 minutes?"
"Ook can I play music?" She said not really asking since she already had the Bluetooth connected.
"Sure," he laughed some more.
She played 'wow.' and then picked up her vibrating phone.
"OOOOOooOOoooOOH whO'S tHaT??," he teased, making Maddy lift her eyebrows again.
"Ahem I tHOUgHt yOU weRE oLDEr tHAn mE?!" She says mocking him.
"It's my bOyfRAndDd,"
"WhoO?"
"Jaemin,"
"Our Jaemin?"
"Yeah,"
They laughed it off and changed the conversation to each of them telling each other facts about themselves.
"Well, ok I have an adopted brother,"
"Oh cool, I have a boyfriend,"
"I know, Ten told me,"
"Oh wow, he did? You're ok with it? You support him right? You better or wise I won't take into consideration that you're a short girl who's younger than me,"
"Holy fuck hold your horses cowboy!"
"LANGUAGE,"
"K mum,"
"Anyways, of course I support Ten? He's legit my BEST friend, I Love Him, don't break his heart or I'll tell someone to break you :(,"
"Lol don't worry,"
"I better not have to,"
"Gimme a fact now,"
"I don't know.. umm.. I was class rep in the 6th grade?"
"Lame.."
"Ok you go"
"Uhh.. I love Hola Hola by KARD,"
"OMG IT'S AMAZING!!"
"IKR!"
"YEAH!"
"I'll play it,"
"Thanks,"
"Nvm we're here.."
"Ok pizza," he said.
"Should we get 3 large pizzas?" She asked, looking up.
"Uhh yeah sure," he nodded, choosing
the flavours
"Istg I feel so short,"
"You're not that short?"
"Look at my shoes," she said kicking her leg up a bit.
"Oh shit those are high how do you walk around??"
"I've had to dance in them it's not hard anymore,"
"Anna ou-"
"Nooo ewwww,"
"Oof, when you kids do it it's ok but when I do it's Ew," he muttered to himself.
"HAHAHAHA,"
"quiet!" He whisper screamed.
"Sorry,"
----