[Caught]

Jessi and Vernon had been dating for the past 3 months now, and they had now planned on revealing it to their fans. Both of their managements knew but they did a great job in hiding it from their members.

Today, they had planned on revealing it to the rest of the members. The thing is that Jessi felt guilty, since when Maddy or Sora said anything about dating, she would basically scold them, saying that they clearly wanted not only there but the whole groups career and hard work down the drain. But Vernon was sure to comfort her about how no matter what anyone said, they would stay together. "Jess, I promise, NOTHING, will change our relationship," which helped relieve some of her stress, but the fear in her eyes of being looked down on by someone that close to her still remained.

It broke Vernon's heart to see his loved one being so scared, so he took her into his embrace on the couch in the upper living in the girls dorm.

He softly placed a sweet kiss on her forehead, then her right cheek, the left, the tip of her nose, then slowly trailed his gaze down to her lips then stopped once it reached and then looked up at her teary eyes, slowly leaning in even closer as if they were about to become one person, engulfing her in a long loving kiss.

While kissing, Vernon rested his hands on her waist and Jessi kept hers on his face stroking his skin softly with her thumb.

The two of them happened to be so lost in the kiss, that they missed the giggling Maddy and Sira on the stairs, who immediately spotted the two people.
"O. M. G," Maddy whispered into Sora's ear, to which she raised her eyebrows, but when she saw what Maddy was staring at, her eyes widened aswell. "I-I should g-go," she said, feeling hurt, betrayed and annoyed by Jeesi's hypocrisy.

Maddy tried not to ruin there moment, but she couldn't help but make a noise while stepping up the last stair, and when the couple turned their heads towards the noise, they saw a girl hiding her face with the flower pot that rested on the side table at the top of the staircase. "Maddy?" Jessi said, being able to recognize her hair from a mile away, not many people had pastel pink and blue, and Fei was out of town (Sora would never dye her hair a wild colour).

Maddy tried her best to keep her calm, not because she was mad, but she didn't know how to react. She didn't know if she would accept them, because she was still stuck on the fact that Jessi didn't talk to her for around two weeks and 21 hours, yeah, she counted those hours. Maddy put the flower pot down carefully, and sighed heavily before walking over to the two siting on the couch.

"Congrats," she scoffed. Jessi was already close to tears and what Maddy said wasn't exactly helping. "Hey look you need to forgive and forget!" Vernon said getting up and facing Maddy. "Stay out of it, you have no right to step into someone else's problem!" "Well it's my problem, too! She's my girlfriend!" Maddy gasped, thinking that Jessi and Vernon were just a some, weren't actually exclusive.

"Y-you hypocrite! Gosh! I can't even look you in the eye! Do you even know what you made me and unnie go through? I was asked out by the person who I'm pretty sure I'm in love with, and I doubt I'll even have a chance with him anymore because he's not here! but I said no, you know why? Because of you, you selfish brat! Just because Cha Yerin the great decided our lives for us, we don't get to be happy and have significant others? I'm pretty sure you're not even aware of my sexuality, are you? Well why would you know, because just because we don't tell you, doesn't mean it's non-existent! We have hearts, too, even our FRICKING CEO WHO'S KNOWN TO EVERYONE AS A GREAT ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN HE KNOWS! Yet, Yerin-ssi believes her heart is the only one beating, but guess what? I'm always gonna support you, because I love you. And I want you to be happy and if he makes you happy, so be it!" She said releasing her anger and running to her room and banging the door behind her.

Maddy's words rang in Jeesi's head.
"I've messed up big time," she said releasing quiet sobs. And to that statement Vernon couldn't disagree. "I never knew you said that to them.." "I regret it, so so much!" "Ssh shh," he said patting her hair. "My baby- I've ruined my relationship with my baby, my sister, my best friend, I've hurt her so much! I never apologized to her!" "For?" "When I got mad at her, I ignored her for around 2 weeks,I didn't so much as look at the poor girl, and I knew she was hurting, yet selfish, stupid me didn't do anything," "love, you were young, dumb and hadn't been loved before, you know Maddy, she'll come through."
___________________

(a/n: what is this I'm re-reading it and I'm crying I'm too dramatic. ITS 6 AM AND I YELLED AT THE MY BABY PART I WISH I WAS EXAGGERATING EKSKWKA)

ʟɪᴠɪᴅ ≠ ꜱᴍ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara