[Weird Things That Have Been Said By LIVID]

Sora:

''Its weird for us not to be weird''

''I don't like to commit myself to Hell or Heaven, i have friends in both places''

''Hey, guess what, I'm Japanese and I don't religiously watch anime, mind-blown, right?

''I feel so old around these children"

''YAH STOP BEING OVER DRAMATIC YOU SMALL CHILD''

Jessi:

''I once though about treating my members to dinner or something, but then i just ended up making them pay''

''Sometimes i just like to go and stand in the middle of the reception in the SM building and watch people stare at me...''

''I'm not crazy i SWEAR''

''My mom once cooked kimchi stew for me, i really liked it, but i still spat it out for some reason''

Fei:

''I DID NOT COME HERE ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA JUST TO BE TREATED THIS WAY''

''DO NOT COME NEAR ME MADDY OR ELSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CALL TAEYONG OPPA AND MAKE HIM HIT YOU WITH A PAN''

''my penis hurts...,'' ''but you don't-'' ''IT STILL HURTS"

''The only reason i don't get many lines is because the our producer cant see me because im too smol''

Maddy:

''A lot of you guys asked me whether i am friends with Felix and Chan or Mina and Momo and Yuta which i found kinda odd because just because i'm Aussie and Japanese does not mean i have to be friends with people of the same nationality, but yes we are friends''

''wOw i really do not mean to be rude but why is Heechul sunbaenim so crazily hyper???''

''I feel like I am the most awkward idol to ever exist, like once Han from Stray Kids bumped into me at an award show and when he apologized i just weirdly smiled and left...''