[Feel the Rainbow]

Fei's POV~
"Do I like her? No, I can't, I'm straight, right? Yeah yeah I'm straight, I don't like her! Anyways, can't be gay, cause I find guys cute. No chance! Righ- TOTALLY STRAIGHT? Maybe.." I kept thinking about what was going on in my head, until I finally decided to go and ask Maddy and Sora (Maddy and Sora forgave Jessi, but Jess's not home RN k?), since they had fallen in love before.
"guys?" "Hmm?" Maddy and Sora questioned looking up, while Maddy locked her phone and put it aside and Sora kept a hold on her's. "What's love like?" "Well it's a type of feeling in which the person (s) you're in love with is the only one in your head and all you wanna do is be with them," Sora replied. "And when that person is hurt or sad you feel their pain and the same applies to their happiness," Maddy added smiling.
"Aye how would you know? Have you fallen in love?"
"n-no?"
"Anyways, why, Fei?"
"I think I might lik-love someone?"
"What's their name?"
"Yerin,"
"KIM? SUNBAE?"
"Yeah,"
"Ok, so have you like thought about asking her out?"
"Wait what? No what ur gay?"
"No why? You didn't ask me if I was straight when u found out about me and Woojin?"
"Yeah same you didn't ask me about liking that dude from Sydney,"
"Oh ok,"
"Anyways, we've already had dates and stuff, but like we aren't GF and GF,"
"Ask her.."
"Yeah imma do that,"
"WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL!!"
Glad my sisters are so frickin supportive, I thought walking out with a huge smile on my face and a hella of a proposal.
//To be Continued//